GPB & Giovanni

Lindy

I bought my GPB today!!! I can't wait to try it!!
trampoline.gif

Being the product junkie that I am, I also bought Giovanni Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor (I couldn't resist, it was on sale for $4.99, plus it smells good & the ingredient list looks good). Has anyone used this??

I used the last bit of my Giovanni Nutrafix a couple of weeks ago. I liked it a lot. I used it when mixing up my homemade House reconstructor. I would rebuy it, but not right now. I am just getting around to trying the IC Deep Penetrating conditioner and some other stuff.

--kc

Thanks Kasey; I'm glad to see a positive review!!
up.gif
I don't remember anyone here having mentioned using a Giovanni reconstructor, only the leave-in...

Okie Dokie Supergirl; I'll post a review after I've used it!! (It may be a while cuz I want to try the GPB first!!
smile.gif
)

Be sure to post results Lindy. I just bought the GPB and the Giovanni Direct Leave-In. The leave-in is good so far and I will try GPB tomorrow...cant wait...

I used my GPB tonight!! I really like it a lot. It didn't make my hair hard at all! My hair felt nice & strong after I rinsed it out. I did use my moisturizing conditioner afterwards, just for extra slip. The smell of the GPB is interesting! It's definitely different... not the "clean & fresh" scent that most conditioners have. It smells spicy, kind of like ginger... but it's good. It kind of smells like it should work, if that makes any sense!! Very organic smelling.

Next week I'll try the Giovanni Nutrafix reconstructor and post my review!
smile.gif

I used Giovanni's reconstructor. I applied it with heat and it tangled up badly. W/o heat it was ok

I have to get more Giovanni Direct Stay in. It's terrific and makes my hair very sofy...I like to mix it with aloe vera gel....

I used the GPB last Sunday and although my hair felt moist as I rinsed it out, my hair didnt detangle as well and my air dry was kinda rough and crinkly. I used it again last nite as a condit wash and followed w/ Humecto. BIG difference...my hair was buttery, no tangles, and I lost maybe 2 hairs...I then applied Giovanni Direct Leave In and my hair was even softer w/ mega slip. Then I finally tried one of my Profective samples...the 3 in 1 Phase Oil...Oh my God...Im IN LOVE w/ this combo!!!

I'm going to try the Giovanni Nutrafix conditioner to day, their provita spray and their direct leave-in ... I can post the results later today or early tomorrow. Hope it doesn't mess up my hair.

Ballet Bun ...

Ballet Bun, how did you like the Giovanni reconstructor?

I used mine last night. I used it w/heat for 20 mins. When I rinsed it, my hair felt pretty good. Not hard like when I use Emergencee, but not as soft as when I use Keraphix. I followed it with Keracare Humecto, again w/heat for 20 mins., and that gave me plenty of slip. All in all, I'd say the Nutrafix gets a
up.gif

My roots are so thick now, I can't wait to get my touchup on Thursday!!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:

I used mine last night. I used it w/heat for 20 mins. When I rinsed it, my hair felt pretty good. Not hard like when I use Emergencee, but not as soft as when I use Keraphix. I followed it with Keracare Humecto, again w/heat for 20 mins., and that gave me plenty of slip. All in all, I'd say the Nutrafix gets a
up.gif

smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't like the recontructor. Did nothing for my hair! ... Wow ,,,this response was late!

[ QUOTE ]
ballet_bun said:
[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:

up.gif

smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't like the recontructor. Did nothing for my hair! ... Wow ,,,this response was late!

[/ QUOTE ]

It sure was late!!
rofl.gif
How in the world did you find this post??

Anyway, I feel the same way about the Nutrafix. I always reach for one of my other reconstructors!!
ohwell.gif

Whew! Lindy I was sweating this thread. It didn't help that the forum had too many connections and I couldn't get in (no more than the thread preview of a few lines). I'm glad to find out this was an old thread cause you were sure nuff going to get my "Take it back to the stora" speech.
laugh.gif

<<Requesting a strong drink, Sprite on the rocks!>>

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
[ QUOTE ]
ballet_bun said:
[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:

up.gif

smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It sure was late!!
rofl.gif
How in the world did you find this post??

Anyway, I feel the same way about the Nutrafix. I always reach for one of my other reconstructors!!
ohwell.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I found this thread using search. I was looking for some other information and stumbled upon this ... lol!

[ QUOTE ]
Spagirl said:
Whew! Lindy I was sweating this thread. I'm glad to find out this was an old thread cause you were sure nuff going to get my "Take it back to the stora" speech.
laugh.gif

<<Requesting a strong drink, Sprite on the rocks!>>

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif
Well, thanks for having my back, Spagirl!!! When I started this thread, I was right in the thick of my PJ'ism!!
look.gif

Back