Goya Coconut Milk

Have you ever used Coconut Milk as part of your Hair care regimen?

• Total voters
I STRONGLY recommend prepooing with avocado and coconut milk. I recommend it to anyone that will listen! (and anyone that has ever PMed me for my regi can testify! LOL) My hair was so dry and brittle until I started this prepoo. I also add honey, sometimes aloe, eevo, evco, jojoba, & sweet almond. But I really believe it was the coconut milk and avocado that really made my hair turn around.

I made my sister start doing it when her hair was so dry and damaged parts of it was only a few inches long....her hair is so much healthier and shinier now.

blackindia07 said:
I STRONGLY recommend prepooing with avocado and coconut milk. I recommend it to anyone that will listen! (and anyone that has ever PMed me for my regi can testify! LOL) My hair was so dry and brittle until I started this prepoo. I also add honey, sometimes aloe, eevo, evco, jojoba, & sweet almond. But I really believe it was the coconut milk and avocado that really made my hair turn around.

I made my sister start doing it when her hair was so dry and damaged parts of it was only a few inches long....her hair is so much healthier and shinier now.

Can I ask is it just str8 up avocado? U cut it's and mash it up and mix with the cm?

Don't know if this brand will work, but BigLot's has Coco Lopez® Lite Real Cream Of Coconut.

Strength and Protection
Unlike coconut oil, coconut milk contains proteins, which strengthen hair and can help to minimize breakage. It also has properties which protect hair and scalp from UV rays.

Thanks for taking the time to post this! I don't know, it almost sounds like your "hatin" on coconut oil :( Coconut milk is indeed awesome, & coconut oil helps to preserve the protein in your hair. That's one of the main benefits of using it. Just for those who don't use coconut milk, coconut oil is still the stuff!
http://www.livestrong.com/article/506164-coconut-oil-scalp-hair-growth/

Back