gotta get back on track!

sweetpeadst

Ever since I gave myself a relaxer I have been wearing my hair down and recently I found a new flat iron that I am in love with and have been flat ironing my hair on wash days! So I have to do something I have to get back in growing mode I have at least five inches to get to by my bday (12/19)!!!

I am the same way after I get my relaxer:grin:... I usually just enjoy it for a week or 2 then I get back on track...

Mine ebbs and flows too. I will say that the more I'm on the board, the more focused I am on haircare. After a fresh relaxer I enjoy for 2 weeks, then get back on track.

Right now I'm 6 weeks post and it's getting to that not-so-cute stage. Last time I stretched for 9 weeks I wore quick weaves the last month. This time I'm trying to just deal with my own hair...and it's been interesting. I am having to deal with edges that aren't super straight and resist the urge from tying a scarf so tight my eyes bulge...LOL.

You will do fine and can achieve the hair growth you want.

Ever since I gave myself a relaxer I have been wearing my hair down and recently I found a new flat iron that I am in love with and have been flat ironing my hair on wash days! So I have to do something I have to get back in growing mode I have at least five inches to get to by my bday (12/19)!!!

I am in the same boat. I bought a Chi flat iron in Feb and I have damn near lost my mind. my hair gets so straight so quickly that I kow that I shouldn't use it but I cant help it.
But I am trying to get back on track. I am just lazy I have a perfectly good dryer and rollers, but airdrying and flatironing is just easier.
I even tried a 30 day no heat challenge but I could only do 3 wks.
I need a way to make my hair look neat without using direct heat, but is easier than rolling and sitting under a dryer.
Sorry for the long unhelpful response but I am having the same issues.

its a TurboIon Croc wet to dry and it is my favorite!!!!! I have a CHI that I use on my clients but I am into this one more and yes I have used it on wet hair check out my fotki and the new pic is a pic of my hair after the flat iron

For the first week or two after I get my retouch my hair is always down. i quickly get back on track after my second wash or so though. It's not quite the same.

Back