Get Back On Track Challenge: Who's in?!

I didn't even know about this challenge until today. If you read my post in this thread you know I NEED to stop playing and getting serious again. Count me in too please. The madness stops now!

Oh my Goodness -- I so need this challenge. I have been neglecting my hair and this forum for the last month or so. And my hair is not loving it. I have been sporting a tight bun and I need a change. I fear hairline breakage, but I haven't noticed any so far. Any way, I anticipate that my regimine will consist of deep conditioning and roller setting. I am hoping that I get a Pibbs Kwik Dry for Christmas, but until then I have an Ion hair dryer that I need to get reaccquainted with. Thanks so much for this -- I just saw this today and I am inspired.

I'm on board. I have already started taking my vitamins again and I'm doing the baggie thing for the first time. My hair was making great progress a year ago when I was being good about my regimen. Then I started using heat more, moisturizing less, and that led to sweeping more hair off of the bathroom floor. Even my beautician commented on how healthy my hair was a year ago and told me to take biotin. I am mourning the loss of that hair, but it will grow back. Good luck to everyone!

Okay, I am IN!! For the past 2 years, my hair has been between APL and BSL, and I need to get over that hump and get to BSL and stay there!!

I am BORED with Buns and I just don't have the discipline for baggies and the like. I will do the Crown and Glory technique and hopefully this will keep me from doing all kinds of crazy and fun things with my hair. :)

I am in. When I first join the board I had a regimen and stuck to it faithfully and I went from being a couple inches past shoulders to brastrap and that's when the trouble started. The men folk in GA wanted me to wear my hair down and I did. I started flatironing constantly and before then I only flat ironed maybe a few times a year. I stopped taking my vitamins and exercising. I am hoping to step up my game and take control. I have almost a full bottle of Andrew Lessman Healthy Hair Skin & Nails just looking at me everyday. I have the 500ct and if anyone knows about these vits they know they are expensive. It is time to get serious again and stop wasting my money.

I'm in also. I have been very busy with work and my child that I haven't been as faithful to my regimen as I should. I have been working on using up the products in my stash before replacing anything.

I will start this week by using Affirm 5 N 1 and also sit under the dryer to complete a deep conditioning treatment. I have a relaxer appointment on next week. So, I can start the cycle properly on Week 1 by deep conditioning every 2 weeks.

Back