Got My Hair Pressed! Pics Inside.....

EbonyEyes

Hi lovely ones!

After two years, I got my hair pressed again on Saturday. I asked for my stylist to cut off 1 1/2 inches so that the ends would be healthier and make twisting easier when I go back to my natural tresses.

I cut off about 4 inches of hair when I stopped pressing two years ago so I'm really impressed with how much my hair has grown - Especially the crown area and the front!

Here is a picture of my twists a couple months ago so you can get an idea of how much my hair shrinks up - Isn't my nephew a cutie pie?
img1026yp.jpg

And here are pictures of my hair after being pressed:
img1036l.jpg

img1041bz.jpg

img1040o.jpg

img1043xz.jpg

I hope you all enjoy!

So purdy!!!! Lol my mother wanted to press mine this morning too but I ran away from her ( I was taking my braid extensions out and I'm still not done!! Sporting the badu silk scarf for 2 more days)

Yes, your hair looks wonderful and the little guy is a sweetie!
I fear pressing or blowing out my hair for fear of losing my kinks and curls plus I want to go at least a full year learning how to work with my natural hair.

WoW, look at the shine on that--blinding! And the simple black color is so enticing against your golden skin. Red and blonde highlights can also look beautiful, but this pic reminds me that simplicity can be mighty arresting too!

Back