Got my first ever Dominican Blowout today (w/pics)

Loving the shine. Everytime I see your pictures, I say oh, she should be a model with those eyes! You have bedroom eyes!

Wow...your roots got really straight! :) I couldn't take all that heat. You...along with all the other ladies who get dominican blowouts are troopers! I wanted to cry when I got my first and last dominican blowout! :eek: BTW, your hair looks great too! :antlers:

Thanks again for all the kind words ladies. Guess what? The lil sis is going today. I made her a believer. i'm about to take her in around 15 min.

Unfortunately yesterday, the Miami Humidity got the best of it, so it puffed up a bit so I had to wrap it back up and leave it be.

It's beautiful and it makes you look even MORE beautiful!

I think I'm gonna have to hustle up a ride across the river (New Orleans speak) and get a blowout from the ONLY dominican salon in thhis area, lol. That looks so hot on you.

I love your blowout results! I wish that there was a dominican salon in my area. Are blow outs damaging though because of the high heat they use over a period time? just wondering

levette said:
I love your blowout results! I wish that there was a dominican salon in my area. Are blow outs damaging though because of the high heat they use over a period time? just wondering

Thanks Lavette! LOVE your hair by the way.

But yes, i'm thinking the same thing. I decided that i will only treat myself to this procedure once a month. I would NEVER attempt to do this once a week
or even once every two weeks.

Back