Got..My.. Caramocal Joy!

Aviah

Okay here's another one!
Got :Scalp Butter, Gentle Butter, and Shea-Co Smoothing Custard!

It came kind of late, (only today), but was sent priority mail since the 28th! (thanks UK postal service). Anyway that has nothing to do with the company.

Scalp butter's texture is the creamiest, its got tea tree oil in it so I may just mix that in with my MN. Even by itself I love the tingle!

Gentle butter leaves my skin pretty soft, but I will use it on my hair sparingly, fine strands + too much oil= no good! Smells nice, like cocoa butter, but alas, that is the first ingredient! A little will go a long way anyhow because of the butter content!

Shea-co Smoothing Custard also has a great consistency smells a touch like cocoa butter though it doesnt have any in it, I'm really glad it doesnt have that shea butter scent though that's the first ingredient. Again, a little will go long way.

Sorry I can't give a better review on how its worked for my hair just yet, I'm in braids and moisturized pretty well last night and it came this morning. But so far, so good!

I'll add more when my braids need more moisture/ time for takedown. But I was just excited about this so I decided to post!

My package also arrived late from them and I'm in the states. I ordered on November 19th and did not receive my package until December 1st although I had been told that it shipped on November 21st...I just assumed that it was due to the Thanksgiving holiday. Anyway, I ordered the Whipped Shea Butter in Birthday cake and Dark Chocolate scents, and the Shea-Co Smoothing Custard.

Please keep us updated on how those products work out for you. I am interested in the Gentle Butter.

I used the gentle butter all over my body after showering. My skin is like BUTTER! Even my heels are smooth and moisturized. I used some on the ends of my braids with some watered down hair creme and it feels very moisturized. The scalp butter again, was soothing! I love the natural smell... seriously.

I got mine too. The shipping was fast and well-packed. The packaging is basic, but sufficient. My trouble with these is that they are all basically the same thing, there wasn't anything special about them. And, despite the different textures, once you rub them in your hands, they all basically turn into the same melted shea butter consistency. If you like butters, then these are well-priced. The shine is very nice, but it didn't do anything particularly special for my hair.

I got mine too. The shipping was fast and well-packed. The packaging is basic, but sufficient. My trouble with these is that they are all basically the same thing, there wasn't anything special about them. And, despite the different textures, once you rub them in your hands, they all basically turn into the same melted shea butter consistency. If you like butters, then these are well-priced. The shine is very nice, but it didn't do anything particularly special for my hair.

Ditto. There's little variety amongst these products. If you've tried one, it's safe to say you tried them all. The presentation needs work too. I might still order a full size gentle butter, though. I haven't made up my mind yet.

Back