Got a little scissor happy....and ended up Bcing. Lots of Pics!!

You are very pretty and your hair looks beautiful. You look really cute in that picture at the restaurant.

Thanks for sharing.
you and your hair are beautiful
CONGRATS ON THE BC!!!

Loved the pix, your faces were killin me!! You look so mad at those stringy permed ends

Thank you...Yea at that point I was TIRED of them. And I tend to not pay attention when posing in pictures. So the result is always me looking mad...I'm working on it. LOL.

Wow the both sets are very pretty, I like the end result better, ur wash and go is gorgeous! I think getting my ends slowly cut off is the best bet for me though, I dont wanna start completely over just yet I look funny w/ shorty hair, but u look beautiful w/ it.:kewlpics:

Thank you. I was very nervous about cutting it and how short it would be, but it all worked out just fine. I'm pretty sure whatever you decide to do, it will look beautiful as well :grin:.

ITA with everyone else, it's beautiful!! You have a gorgeous texture, very soft and curly, enjoy your journey. Hopefully, I will be joining you soon!

Pictures continued...

First attempt at wash and go's major shrinkage!
IMG_0472-1.jpg

IMG_0478-1.jpg

Random wash and go tired after a long day of work.

IMG_0485-1.jpg

Went to a birthday dinner and attempted to do a twistout. Didn't come out how I expected and didn't last very long but still cute.

IMG_0489-1.jpg

My hair today Wash and Go. It's pretty much all that works for me right now....

IMG_1437-1.jpg

IMG_1442-1.jpg

IMG_1444-1.jpg

Texture Shots:
IMG_1447-1.jpg

IMG_1438-1.jpg

Hair is much looser at the top

IMG_1449-1.jpg

Last pic

IMG_1451-1.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

soo pretty.. i think i have FINALLY found my hair twin. our texture is the same. i am transitioning too. 14 months too, today i got the urge to get the scissors and just experiment but i fought. cant wait to be 100% natural. i am waiting the weather warms a bit more.

nice curls!

Congratulations on your BC. Your transition pics are lovely.
You look great with your curls too.
Welcome to the club!! :)

Back