Got a "hair buddy"?

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Got a \"hair buddy\"?

Hey, I'm transitioning and have a hair buddy, with whom I exchange encouragement and hair care ideas via PM. I'm curious, anyone has hair buddies on this board??

Re: Got a \"hair buddy\"?

Yes, they are great to have. I have several on this site and two long-time ones with whom I correspond via email. I met them both at NaturallyCurly.com and Black Hair Super Growout...the original Yahoo! club.

~Jade~

Beana's my hair twin on this board, we found out by accident when we found a lot of products worked the same on our hair.

Through a lot of her recommendations I've got it right with a lot of product buys.

I agree..great idea!!
cheers.gif

Me too! Can I have a hair buddy even though I'm not transitioning...I NEED HELP TOO (in my whining voice)

What a great idea!
think.gif

yep.. too bad there's a sea that divides us! LD, We could take Pjism to a whole different level lol!!!

I want a hair twin that has a great regime already (how selfish am I
look.gif
) so I could finally come out of these braids!! Oh yes, if she could get my hair to grow
weird.gif
, I would be eternally grateful!

[ QUOTE ]
yep.. too bad there's a sea that divides us! LD, We could take Pjism to a whole different level lol!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl ain't that the truth.
smile.gif

I have a hair buddy. I think it is great becuase someitmes u need that extra push!

I don't have a hair buddy. If there's anyone tempted to dye their hair but know that they need to wait, I'll be your hair buddy!
trampoline.gif
I'm soooo tempted to get my hair streaked blond, but I know I need to wait until after my 2nd hair goal...

If there's anyone that stretches out their relaxers past 15 wks, I can be a hair bud also (well, I need one for encouragement)

bouncy.gif
I have a hair buddy and the funny thing is that she is natural and I'm relaxed but we still share great info.

OH, I guess it was kind of a dumb question!
For some reason I guess I thought it had to be more formal than that.
nuts.gif
nuts.gif
nuts.gif

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Did I give the impression I really wanted a hair buddy??
scratchchin.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Back