Good Leave-In

hairIAM

Hello I am asking all of the natural ladies, what would you suggest as a good leave-in conditioner??? I BC'ed in March to a TWA. Now I have about 2-3 inches of hair, but I need a product that will leave my hair soft, but not greasy. ANy suggestions.

hairIAM said:
Hello I am asking all of the natural ladies, what would you suggest as a good leave-in conditioner??? I BC'ed in March to a TWA. Now I have about 2-3 inches of hair, but I need a product that will leave my hair soft, but not greasy. ANy suggestions.

I use BBD Stretch with either Kids Organic Shea Butter Detangling Moisturizing Lotion or DevaCurl B-Leave in. None are oily and leave my hair soft.

Where do you get this BBD stretch. I keep reading other people talking about it. Do you have to order it online?

I highly recommend Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Milk. I can't live without it.

www.karensbodybeautiful.com

My second recommendation is Aveda Elixir. I mix that with some olive oil for my shake or wash and gos and its great at defining and moisturizing my coils.

hairIAM said:
Where do you get this BBD stretch. I keep reading other people talking about it. Do you have to order it online?

It's hard to find outside the midwest area and I have to order mine on line. Because I'm a regular user, I order mine in bulk at a discount from http://www.bbdhair.com (after it was straightened out that they are an authorized distributor of BBD products).

SO1913! Your hair is so Beautiful in your siggy! That is my Hair length Goal & style, To me that is the perfect length, what didi you do? was it a wash & go?

hairIAM said:

Hello.... I have had good success with Elucence Moisture Balance Conditioner and ABBA Nourishing Leave-In. I also use Giovanni Direct Leave in as well.

NappyParadise said:
SO1913! Your hair is so Beautiful in your siggy! That is my Hair length Goal & style, To me that is the perfect length, what didi you do? was it a wash & go?

I just conditioner washed leaving some conditioner in, mixed BBD Stretch with ISO bouncy creme (instead of Organic Kids Shea Butter Detangling Moisturizing lotion) for a leave in, topped with Fantasia IC Gel and lightly diffused.

I don't run out of the Biolage generic leave in conditioner from Sally's beauty supply. It has a texturizing effect on my hair and does a great job detangling.
I have healthy hair milk also from Carol's daughter, but I haven't tried it yet.

hairIAM said:
I LOVE Giovanni Vitapro Fusion. Congrats on the BC

Back