good deep conditioner for protein and moisture

kaytorry

Hey ladies, Happy Saturday!

I'm running low on my fav deep conditioner, and since the one I usually get takes a long time to ship, I am in need of a deep conditioner for moisture, and another for protein, preferably with natural ingredients, any suggestions?

If I was going for Protein & Moisture, I'd say a "Balancing or Normalizing" DC'er like Aubrey Organics GBP or Claudie's Normalizing and Claudie's Balancing DC'er.

You need to look for a Balancer that has both Protein & Moisture

Curl junkie repair me. Let me tell you, I am one of those protein sensitive ppl. This stuff right here I love you get the effect of making the hair stronger and moisture at the same time. It is the right balance for me. Iam loving all the products I've tried from this line.

Curl junkie repair me. Let me tell you, I am one of those protein sensitive ppl. This stuff right here I love you get the effect of making the hair stronger and moisture at the same time. It is the right balance for me. Iam loving all the products I've tried from this line.

I actually have this in my hair right now, all this time I thought it was a reconstructor?:dazed:

The new Redken All Soft treatment for dry/brittle hair. Lots of moisture,argan oil,and soy and vegetable proteins towards the bottom of the list.

Queen Helene Cholesterol for moisture

Queen Helene, or mayonnaise, mixed with an egg for protein (no heat for obvious reasons)

Aubrey Organics GPB.

Aubrey Organics GPB!!! All day long Honey!!!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using SPH-D700

Another vote for Aubrey's GPB.

Amen, amen, amen!

@AnotherLevel
For those who love Aubrey, have you noticed that your hair feels so hard after the shampoo and before the conditioner?

Does that mean I'm protein overloaded?

I don't notice my hair looking hard. Wait, what shampoo?

No one uses the shampoo.
It's alllll about the conditioner.

Bwahaha! :lachen: I love how sure @melissa-bee is about this to speak for everyone. :lol: Too cute! But she does speak the truth for me: it IS all about the conditioner. I didn't even know AO GPB had a shampoo.

If I was going for Protein & Moisture, I'd say a "Balancing or Normalizing" DC'er like Aubrey Organics GBP or Claudie's Normalizing and Claudie's Balancing DC'er.

You need to look for a Balancer that has both Protein & Moisture

IDareT'sHair, where do you get the Claudie's Balancing DC'er? my hair has gotten use to my current products and i am looking for a few good DC.

Guys, I cannot live without Aubrey Organics GPB. Amen to you all. lol.
I find White Camellia pretty amazing for moisture too.

Back