Moisturizing Deep conditioner...input needed please!

Thanks for the input ladies!!!

When I took my braids out, I ended up deep conditioning with the moisture plus I didn't feel like it did much for my hair, soo at the end of the week, I did a hot oil treatment with Argan oil, and castor oil, co-washed with the last of my tresemme naturals, and steamed condition with myhoneychild's Olive You deep conditioner.

Hair was like BUTTER!

Last edited:
I too used the MorocanOil Intense Hydrating Mask. Granted this was pre-HHJ and pre-LHCF for me so I didn't have a regime and I didn't use it regularly. The same tub lasted me for 3 years (I just emptied it last week because I've been using it more since joining LHCF). The tub probably had an expiration date but who cares! lol

I agree with the other ladies that it had a very nice scent, a little went a long way, it was very smooth to apply and worked fast. I believe the tub says to leave on for 5 minutes which is fast to me. I didn't have anything to compare it to but you know whether you like something or not as soon as you use it and I did.

I won't be buying it again at this time simply because I'm trying to put a real regimen together so I recently purchased a lot of products and I really want to reduce the amount of brands I use because usually a brand will offer several products that work best if used together. For my first regimen I'm trying all Nexxus and Mizani products except for one Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor.

Back