Gone for years. Please read.

Your siggy made me smile on the inside. I pray for your continued recovery, and that you will stay positive and believe God, no matter how the situation appears. Welcome back to the board!

Awww man ... I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes, yet completely inspired by you.

WELCOME BACK!!!!!

What an inspiring story! Welcome back :bighug: I wish you continued success in your health and healthy hair journey. Stay blessed!

Hello:

I remember you. Didn't realize there were hair boards 15 years ago - isn't it interesting how these things evolve? I'm sorry that you've been sick but it sounds like you're on the way back and your hair is too - that's great. Stay strong and best wishes.

Welcome back. And I'm sure you've heard this before, but when your hair does come back, (and it takes time to get started but it usually does), it comes back more beautiful...different texture...although any texture will be fine and you will cherish you hair because you will appreciate it so much more. Good luck.

You've successfully dealt with the unpleasantness - now for some fun:grin: Umm, what to pre-poo with? What to mix? Rosemary E/O? Lavender? Tea tree oil? So many choices, and only 7 days in a week!

Enjoy each and every day!!!

Welcome back! I remember you from before. Glad to see you're saying positive. I too am going through some health issues affecting my hair but like you, I know I will survive this bump in the road too.

I aslo celebratee your victory over cancer and the return of your long lovely flowing locks. Continued health and successes.

Welcome back!!! Your testimony made me shed a tear.
Keep claiming that you are healed! Tell cancer to go kick rocks.

Back