Goldwell Kerasilk Products

MissB

Please post any rants or raves for the Goldwell Kerasilk shampoo and conditioner. I will probably use the shampoo this weekend and would appreciate your comments.

Thanks,

MissB

Excellent products, but VERY expensive. If you are willing to spend the cash, IMHO, you WON'T be disappointed! I rate hair lines more by their conditioners than shampoos... and both Goldwell's Kerasilk and Definition lines do EXACTLY as they say. The only small issue w/ Goldwell is that they don't smell particularily good, tho not necessarily bad either.....and the conditioners tend to be a bit more watery than you may be used to, so be careful when you initially open that bottle! LOL

HOWEVER, the proof of the pudding is in the eating....w/ Goldwell, seeing/feeling is believing!!!

LOL....let us know how it goes...if they knock you out or not. I'm quite certain that you'll be raving (in a good way) at the results!

Jamaraa, what do you think of Goldwell's Dry and Porous Conditioner?

Tee,

Thanks for asking that question because I debated between the Kerasilk and the Dry and Poruous!

MissB

I've used both Kerasilk and Dry and Porous.....when I said the Definition line I meant the Dry and Porous conditioner, specifically. Sorry I didn't say that. That said, I loved both.

If I were deciding between Kerasilk and Dry/Porous, I would base it on how my hair felt right now. If your hair's really dry and in bad shape, go for the Dry/Porous....if it's in rather OK shape, but you want it at it's best, go for the Kerasilk, IMHO. I switch between both as I need. Either formula will last along time 'cuz you don't need to apply as much (it seems to me, that is) as w/ other brands of conditioner for the stated effects.

Jamaraa,

You give very good descriptions of products. I agree about the fragrance of the Kerasilk...smells lilke men's cologne to me ! But, yes it's a good one.

Supergirl...thank you! LOL....I'm hypercritical wrt conditioners. IMHO, that's how you REALLY tell if a line is worth it's salt...if the conditioners deliver as promised. If you shell out this much money, I think it'd BETTER work as promised! LOL

BTW, I forgot to mention that my hair isn't relaxed and I notice HUGE diffs when I use these. If someone is using them on relaxed hair, the effects will be even MORE dramatic, IMHO!

P.S.

I LOVE your sig! LOL....if more sistahs took note of this, took it heart, and DEMANDED changes, you'd see ALOT more w/ very long hair...relaxed-unrelaxed-whatever, IMHO!

Thanks Jamaraa
laugh.gif

Back