Kerasilk anyone? Other Goldwell products?

I have a Goldwell Product out in my Stash.:grin: I've haven't used it yet.

But I Did want to say That I discovered it during one of my Scavanger Hunts through either TJ Maxx or Marshall's, so check there too!:look:

I have a Stash full of Goldwell Products. The Silk Fluid is absolutely wonderful as well as the Treatment for Dry & Porous Hair.

Thanks T.

I've got the whole line n my basket at Amazon, who are kindly doing a Black Friday sale on the UK site too - how kind of them! :D

I am glad that you bumped this. I was considering a second look at the Goldwell line since I used to have great success with their products years ago.

Does anyone else use their products?

I want to know about this as well. I want to have my hair out all through Autumn and Winter (March - August) and i'm looking for a really good product line to use. Do you guys think this product is better than getting the JOICO KPAK shampoo and conditioner?

I finally bought my Goldwell Kerasilk treatment and instant silk fluid - wow this stuff is fabulous!!

Today I had my hair out in an alice band but I got caught a bit in the rain, when I say my hair looked like one big frizzball, it was no joke, it looked awful! :nono: I had some of the silk fluid in my bag so when I got to work I applied it and put my hair in one big braid for a while. When I took the braid out my goodness the hair was sooooo silky soft and smooth! Frizz and fly-aways were totally gone and it lasted ALL day! I wouldn't use this as a moisturiser necessarily but it's great as a finishing product or just on damp hair before I rollerset.

It's expensive but worth it! :yep:

Last edited:
IDareT'sHair,I love Love Goldwell products the leave in the tha Bomb,the conditioner thats all i can think of right now.But they are the bizness Hope this helps T.

Toy Thanks! I know you tried them a while back. I have the Treatment for Dry & Porous Hair, but haven't used it yet. I do love the Kerasilk Fluid.

I didn't even talk about the conditioner/ treatment! :blush: I found that I didn't have as much slip that I would have liked but when my hair dried I found my NG to be so soft and manageable. My rollerset had lots of movement, and when the curls dropped it was almost as if I had straightened my hair, it was so smooth.

I would imagine the treatment and the silk fluid would be very good products to use as a pre- flat iron prep. :yep:

I really want to try this conditioner. I've been eyeing it @ Ulta. I don't whether I should get the regular conditioner or treatment for extra dry hair.

Bump! I can't believe I haven't posted in YEARS-- I've missed this place! Is it true that they reformulated this line? Either way, it was "just ok" in my hair :-/

Back