goldensugar23

*out of breath and back to report*:lol:

Yes girl your is lookin' really good, please give up the details on that style! :D

Cinnabuns said:
*out of breath and back to report*:lol:

Yes girl your is lookin' really good, please give up the details on that style! :D

:lol: cinnabuns you are a trip

Goldensugar, your hair is beautiful

Finally you guys have discovered her hair lol. I first saw her hair at a meet in NYC. It is amazing! I think she should be a FOM. :grin: Off to check out her album.

Oh, most definitely....GS23's hair is the bomb diggity....
been clocking that gorgeous head of hair for awhile now...

definitely a future FOTM:)

cutebajangirl said:
Finally you guys have discovered her hair lol. I first saw her hair at a meet in NYC. It is amazing! I think she should be a FOM. :grin: Off to check out her album.

Wait! GS23 is a new yorker?
Okay now i gotta know what salon you go to girl...

Oh wow you guys, i just saw this post.You guys are so sweet got me over here grinning. :grin:

I'm simple with my hair care.I use very little heat and I protect my ends when I am home.I feel the house can be a very dry environment...and my hair can get really dry.

I used to have a weave for years and decided one day to just take care of what god gave me.Also i was tired of spending big bucks on fake hair.So I did a search on relaxed hair care and found this board among others.

My regimen is pretty simple,either i do braid-out or wet-sets.
For my wet sets I always do a pre-poo of coconut oil and evoo.I then go to the ds and get a wash-set and let them blow out only my roots.I apply no heat on my hair for the rest of the week.

For my braid-outs I just wash,deep condition and braid in 4-5 big braids.
I love my ntm leave-in cream(with evoo added in it) for my braid-outs and flexi-rod sets on dry hair.This stuff is so much better then setting lotion.It gives me great shine and my curls lasts for days!!

Thats it pretty simple. :)

Last edited:
foxy

I use creme of nature or velvetexx(a dominican relaxer)...right now believe it or not i have fabulaxer in my hair...dont ask..lol

I try to stretch my touch-up up to 12 weeks.I find my hair is in better condition with less of these harmful relaxers in my hair.

My hair is soft(kind of afro/curly according to mom).I have to be careful of the chemicals i put in it.I try to do a aggressive protein treatment to keep it strong
every six weeks on when needed.

Back