Going to Vegas, need style and product advice

Mamamia

Hi everyone! I'm going to vegas for my birthday next weekend and I'm alittle nervous about upkeep on my hair. It's just about armpit length and relaxed with a layered cut. I would like to were a few simple styles that I can dress up or dress down. Any suggestions? Also I'm not sure what I should bring with me to upkeep my style. So far my must have take alongs are:
Comb and Brush
Kera care Jojoba Oil Moisturizer
Lacio Lacio
2 gem-studded hair clips
elastic hair band

I don't know what else I need. I was thinking rollers or even alittle pomade for hold. I usually wear a pony most days because of work (animal clinic) so I'm looking forward to switching it up. Any suggestions pictures or product advice would be great help!!!

I am in So. California and the Santa Ana winds are kicking up something fierce right now. These tend to go in the direction of Las Vegas. Check the weather because you may want to keep it in an up do depending on the weather.

Hi!

I was just in Vegas a couple of months ago and noticed that I had to make some changes because of the dry air outside and in the hotel. My hair and skin both dried out faster than I'm used to, so I used more water-based products in my hair, and heavier creams on my skin. I used rollers (the long, bendy, soft ones; I forget the name) and wore my hair down most days.

As a backup, I kept a couple of good days hairpins in my purse in case I got too paranoid about my ends and wanted to do a quick updo.

Have a great time!!! Vegas is sooo much fun. And Happy Birthday!

Tiffany

Thanks for the advice. I thought it might get dry out there! I'm glad I thought to bring my Lacio Lacio with me then. Thanks for the Happy Birthday too!!

Last edited:
Back