Going on the First Date with a BPM guy

Maa Maa omo mti

Well not too long ago I received a pm from a guy on BPM. We talked and I decided that a date wouldn't be bad. So today i'm supposed to meet him.

I will let you guys know in 2hrs

if you don't hear back from me, serrenitypeace, whipz, darkandlovely and womanlycharm all know my number. Tell them to call me :lachen:

Ummmhmmm...imma have to do a background check on him...and make sure he's really good enough for my lil' sis! :grin: :lachen:

Have a great time!

Well ladies I'm back :grin:

It was an interesting and laughter-filled date.

I will be back tonight to fill in the details.

let's just say I wouldn't mind seeing him again, I know I will be guaranteed to laugh.:lachen:

Well ladies I'm back :grin:

It was an interesting and laughter-filled date.

I will be back tonight to fill in the details.

let's just say I wouldn't mind seeing him again, I know I will be guaranteed to laugh.:lachen:

That's great. I can't wait to find out what happened. I'm glad you put this thread in the right forum.

So we had originally scheduled to meet at 11:30am but he didn't end up calling me till 11:50 to say he was on his way. I gave him a pass since he is a sales person, and he did apologize. Anyways I left the office at 12:10 to give him time to get down here(Greenbelt) from Columbia. I didn't meet him till 12:40sh and I was waiting for a good 15 mins :nono: not good.

Instead of continuing to wait I got a table sat down and proceeded to wait, he did come through after 5 mins sitting at the table. Now this guy is what you call light. He had all the characteristics of being white (appearance) but his small features was strong enough to know he is mixed with black. Infact back in the day he is what some novels refer to as being able to claim French to pass as white. He is handsome guy with nice (light)green eyes, but he still had beard studs :perplexed(didn't shave for maybe a day). Looked better than his picture(younger infact).

So we talked. He asked me if I've dated a white guy, that got me laughing hard, cause he moved in close and asked it like it was some kind of secret. Plus looking at him I couldn't help it. I told him no I haven't but asked him why he felt the need to ask, he said I don't know you could be interested in the caucasian persuation..LOL. he proceeded to break me down so he thought, and analyzed me as an analytical person. He professed that he's a type A personality, sales oriented. I asked him does he break everything down into a sales situation and he said pretty much :look:. I asked him even relationship and he was like yup, we are all looking to get something for ourselves if you think about it. I couldn't stop laughing. There was more but it's now 5 hrs later and in my old age memory is getting worse :lachen:

Anyways the down side about the date was that he made some small snide remarks about sex. I don't do sex talk early on, such a turn off.

I'm considering seeing him again but if he refers to sex again I won't be interested.

I mean the date sounds interesting. I dont like sex talk that early on either so that is a turn off. I would give him another shot too....

I hope the second date goes better...since he did make you laugh, maybe he will keep going in that direction instead of sex.

Abenyo,

Glad to hear u had a nice 1st date. When I get the sex talk early on from guys I act like I didn't catch what they said and change the subject or give a clean reply. After a pretty short while they tend to get the message.

He sounds nice so I wouldn't write him off so soon.

Right I'm off to sign up on BPM now.

Oh, good luck and keep an open mind

Thanks ladies.

I know several people who have had success with BPM, one resulted in marriage. I have tried it in the past and have found that this site seems to be better then others.

Good luck to all.

I will continue to keep ya'll updated on typeAsalesrep lol

Back