going on a date tomorrow

Okay

:grin::grin::grin::grin:

Im not the least bit attracted to him physically :look: but starting to like him :ohwell:

Great.. i find a good guy who seems to really like me and im leaving the country:perplexed:lol:

ohhh I remember!:grin: you changed your SN right?

Hey you never know, one of my best relationships started off with a guy I was not attracted to AT ALL, however he grew on me the more I got to know him and as the months went by he actually started to look very attractive to me. Strange huh?:lol:

I say all this to say give it a chance, if it works, great, if it doesn't that's also great but I don't want you regretting and wondering "what if....":yep:

Ok, so I know Im not the only one thats curious about these youtube vids! But I understand if you dont want to share the link.

Glad you had a great time!

ETA: The "ok" was the saying, not directly directed at you! lol

Last edited:
MixedBerry

Im tempted too but i dont think its a good idea :nono: not directed at LHCF only but internet can sometimes be a scary place so giving any of his personal info wouldnt be a good idea :ohwell:

He is not my type but he's oh so cute:grin:

MixedBerry

Im tempted too but i dont think its a good idea :nono: not directed at LHCF only but internet can sometimes be a scary place so giving any of his personal info wouldnt be a good idea :ohwell:

He is not my type but he's oh so cute:grin:

Oh, so he's cute now? lol

Its all good, I figured you declined as much. I totally understand.

Back