Going Natural After taking Out Twists

Harina

So I have decided that after I take out these twists in Mid-November. I am just going to cut off all my relaxed ends which leaves me with about 3 inches of unmanipulated new growth. Then after that, I am just going to keep my hair in braids and twists for about 2 years and try to follow the C&G method. I don't think I am going to relax my hair again until i get my hair in excellent shape or if everything goes well, I'll stay au naturel. Anyone else gone down this route or going down this route right now?

One more thing, since I am trying to follow the c&g method. I use creme of nature shampoo and mizani moisturfuse on the twists. I am trying to switch to dominican products. Has anyone had success with the Nacidit hair line with their braids/twists?

My hair is a twa right now and I am wearing my hair in twists. I just removed some last week, then I washed/conditioned/moisturized it real well then got more twists in. It's really helpful for me because I have been recently going on lots of interviews and the twists are very flattering for my face and personality. When I get to stretched out at shoulder length, I will rock it sans twists. Best wishes to you ;)

I'm doing the same as you plan on doing. I BC on 31 July, got my twist 26 august, will keep this set in until November when I get them redone. I'll continue on the C&G Methond until I reach BSL or WSL (tentatively)

aww, thanks for the support ladies. Hey, foxxymami, what brand of shampoo and conditoner did you use for you hair?

Back