God spared my life TODAY!!!!

Koffie

God is truly merciful, bless His Holy name:)

I was in a car accident today, and I should've been dead and gone!

Me and 2 other young ladies who I was leaving church with were involved and we are alright! TO GOD BE THE GLORY! :angel:

Ladies, my car is TOTALED!!!!!

Its material and can be replaced, so I just wanted to give Him glory publicly for saving my life today! :up:

GOD is an Awesome GOD. WOW, that is a touching testimony on how the LORD works. You have a purpose that u have not been fulfiled yet, cause your still here. Aww, Im so happy to here you and your friwends are ok. Your right, the material things can be replaced, but not life. You are truly BLESSED :)

wow, i cant imagine how you must be feeling right now. thank god you are okay. did you sustain no injuries at all?

Girl GOD used you to really bless me today. Thank you so much. I'll check on you later today. Love ya Q

Last edited:
toinette said:
wow, i cant imagine how you must be feeling right now. thank god you are okay. did you sustain no injuries at all?

Thank all of you wonderful ladies. :)

And to answer the above quote, All I got was skin abrasions from the air bag. The docs in the emergency room called it "air bag burns" :lachen:

I got one on my chin, left and right arm, and my knee was red afterwards, but the docs said I was cool. :up:

But ladies I'm am still here, and it's not over till God says its over! :D

Last edited:
Oh and I forgot to add, during the service at church, our pastor told us to keep saying JESUS repetitively because demons flee at His name.

So when the car hit and was spinning EVERYBODY in the car was saying JESUS, JESUS, JESUS, JESUS! :angel:

So can't nobody tell me that wasn't GOD!

Praise, Praise and Praise. God has great plans for you life and no devil in hell can stop it. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koffie said:
Oh and I forgot to add, during the service at church, our pastor told us to keep saying JESUS repetitively because demons flee at His name....

I can attest to this, I say His name all the time ;)

Glad to hear you're okay babe :kiss:

Praise the Lord! I have been in the same situation at least 3 times in my life and I'm still here, too. God has a purpose and satan can't stand it! God bless you !

Praise the Lord! I'm so glad you and the other ladies are ok. Thanks for sharing your testimony!

I am still here
It's by the grace of God

Last edited:
Koffie said:
Oh and I forgot to add, during the service at church, our pastor told us to keep saying JESUS repetitively because demons flee at His name.

I can atest to this also, last year I had a freind come over and he left late while I was sleep. I remember letting him out, but when I laid back down to bed, I was dreaming he was still in the house with me, but it was a demon trying to fool me and make me think it was him. I couldnt say nothing but JESUS, JESUS, and I woke up out the dream, but the creepy things was it didnt feel like a dream at all. My pastors told me he left a demonic spirit in my home, and it was trying to fool me to think it was my friend. I didnt sleep godd for week to come, but that demon did flee when I called on JESUS name...

Thanks be to God that nobody was hurt. There is Power in the name of Jesus. Keep praising his name.

To God be all the glory. I just read your story and this is a blessing. His hedge of protection was truly over you and your friends. :)

My uncle was also in a car accident last month that left his new truck wrecked!! :shocked: The turck bed was all twisted up an the engine was completly out from under the hood. My uncle and his friend walked out without a scratch on them. :angel: They were also on their way back home from church.

Praise God for the miracle that just took place in your life.

To GOD be the Glory. He is so merciful. Continue to praise him for the blessings he has given us.

Oh my goodness girl! So glad you're okay and YES, thank the Lord. :) Man, to think I had just seen you too and then the next minute you were in such an awful accident. But I'm so glad that you and your buddies are fine. See you soon!

Supergirl said:
Oh my goodness girl! So glad you're okay and YES, thank the Lord. :) Man, to think I had just seen you too and then the next minute you were in such an awful accident. But I'm so glad that you and your buddies are fine. See you soon!

I know, right! I missed Monday school too, because I didn't have a ride :sad:, but I'll see ya next week if the Lord says the same! ;)

Back