GNC Ultra Nourishair anyone?

i just brought GNC Ultra nourish hair today. I plan on taking two and day and also purchasiong the Ultra Mega Multi Vitamin next week. Do you ladies think I should also take 600mcg of biotin and MSM powder in addition.
Im new to the vitamin thing!

I took GNC Ultra Nourishair for about a year, and I had good/okay results. I took one/day. I was also taking other supplements at the time, though. I think they (GNC) should come down on that price, cuz I ain't feeling what was $16-$18 per bottle of it in 2004-2005. GNC is overpriced anyway. IDK if their prices are the same or have gone up or down. As far as a good hair vit, it is...I just decided to switch to another vit that had diff ingredients that I wanted in my system.

Last edited:
I used the GNC Ultra Nourishair for a while. Can't say that I really noticed increased growth. But, still take them because they are chock full of vitamins.

My brother uses the formula for men (has been since last fall) and it's really helped to fill in his thinning hair.

Just purchased this today, just to get an extra boost of vitamins, and I got buy one, get one 1/2 off....great value!

Back