Glycerin(e) in an indian store...

shorthairdiva09

I went buy an indian store the other day and I saw a little bottle that had Glycerine on it. I was curious to get the product but I wasn't sure about because it only had Glycerine and not a distributor or anything. Was this glycerin a good buy to get or should i stay with what I know (walmart kind)?

TIA.

also, i saw a bottle of rosewater... i've heard that does something for your hair but i forgot what.. and they had a line of ayuveridic shampoos, conditioners, and leave ins ranging from bhiranghi (sp) and others. Has anyone heard of these products before? They ranged from 6.99 a bottle I may go back and get them.

bumping for OP.

I would stick to the glycerin you know...i forget what is said about Rosewater too. I do know that stuff smells sooooo good. It was used as a Moroccan restaurant to wash our hands.

I don't know anything about the other stuff.

I went buy an indian store the other day and I saw a little bottle that had Glycerine on it. I was curious to get the product but I wasn't sure about because it only had Glycerine and not a distributor or anything. Was this glycerin a good buy to get or should i stay with what I know (walmart kind)?

TIA.

also, i saw a bottle of rosewater... i've heard that does something for your hair but i forgot what.. and they had a line of ayuveridic shampoos, conditioners, and leave ins ranging from bhiranghi (sp) and others. Has anyone heard of these products before? They ranged from 6.99 a bottle I may go back and get them.

I think rosewater closes the cuticle , helping with shine.
Not saying anything is wrong with the glycerin but personally I would prefer to just buy it from someplace familiar and local, because I don't like things without standard information on the label. I would buy the rosewater, because it would be probably cheaper than whole foods. The only ayurvedic shampoo I have used and like is Vatika (green). I think you mean bringraj, but I haven't tried it. I never see conditioners and leave ins at the Indian shops I go to, they must be popular, because they are always sold out of stuff.

Back