GLOSSYXLIPZ's Hair is Beautiful!!!...

kitchen_tician

SHAZAMM Girl!!! :shocked:

I just peeked in your album and your July pics are awesome!!! I love the color, health and length. I haven't seen your pics in months, so I was soooo pleasantly surprised to see all of the progress. :yep:

Congrats!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

The link is also in her siggy: http://public.fotki.com/glossyxlipz/

Last edited:
Kitchen...thanks for shouting Glossy out...cause I haven't stalked heralbum in a minute...

That is a beautiful head of hair.... Gawgeous...
thanks for the update!:)

When I first came to this forum this is one of the first fotki's I peeked at.....even from her Nov folder I had loved her hair! Definantly a permanent inspiration!

Congratulations on reaching bra strap!!!!! Love the new pictures, I've been waiting on some updates. :grin:

But I'm like Sherrylove, why are you thinking of cutting your hair?

oh wow!I didnt really know people still visit my fotki. thanks kitchentician and everyone so much! Im so flattered.

I wanted to cut my hair because I was having a hard time drying it. It was too much hair and my little Gold N Hot was no longer able to dry it. BUT I got a professional dryer by Pro-Tools ( anyone else have this too? didnt have enough for the PIBBS) for little more than over 100 and it is just what my hair needed so i wont be cutting it, ill just trim for maintenance.

you guys are so encouraging :grin:

Last edited:
i was looking at her album the other day and i was like wow! very very nice hair! i love the color...and youre very pretty yourself too!

Back