Glossyxlipz...I'm putting you on blast!

chayil0427

Well being the fotki stalker that I am I just ran up on some beautiful hair so I had to give a shout out to my girl glossyxlipz.

Check out her beautiful hair at her fotki: http://members.fotki.com/glossyxlipz/about/

Beautiful long shiny hair girlfriend! And check out those highlights!!!

You're officially on my hairidol list! :grin:

Chayil

Isn't her hair STUNNING?!?!?! When she posts in a thread, I don't ever get to finish the thread, because I stop and stare at her siggy like a deer staring into headlights. It's like I blackout or something. I swear one time I came-to days later.

You're hypnotizing us Glossy :dizzy:

Whoa,Oh my gosh! Thank you guys so much for the love, you dont even understand how flattered I am.

You guys are simply the best :kiss:

Yes Ms. Glossyxlippz.........your hair is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Everytime I see your siggy I'm just in awe!

I thought she already had a shout out thread. I was searching the forum yesterday to find it to say how much I love her hair! Glad to see we have one up and running now.

Glozzyxlipz......You know I love your hair! It's just beautiful. Better than that, it looks very very healthy! Way to grow!

I posted elsewhere also how gorgeous your hair and hair color is Glossyxlipz!! Wow! :Flahsssss

i visited her fotki for the first time a few days ago. she is definitely my new hair crush. it has everything: thickness, health, length, shine, color....!!!!

Her hair is amazing. It looks so soft and healthy also her highlights are beautiful. It makes me want to get some but I can't:ohwell: .

artemis_e. said:
Yeah, I was just stalking, er um, checking out her fotki last night :lol: . Absolutely fab!

Yep I'm such a stalker...I got some of y'alls fotkis bookmarked...it's such a shame. :lol:

Chayil

chayil0427 said:
Yep I'm such a stalker...I got some of y'alls fotkis bookmarked...it's such a shame. :lol:

Chayil

So, I'm not alone here:lol: She knows she is in my hair idols book. Now I want highlights too:(
Keep the good work Glossyxlipz, and share, share, sahre:grin:

la flaca said:
So, I'm not alone here:lol: She knows she is in my hair idols book. Now I want highlights too:(
Keep the good work Glossyxlipz, and share, share, sahre:grin:

When I read your comment on my fotki and I was all smiles. I will definitely share my progress to waist length with you guys always.

Letitia said:
I thought she already had a shout out thread. I was searching the forum yesterday to find it to say how much I love her hair! Glad to see we have one up and running now.

Glozzyxlipz......You know I love your hair! It's just beautiful. Better than that, it looks very very healthy! Way to grow!

She did, it was by me ! I saw that hair thickness, hair length and beautiful color and just HAD to call her out ! But, no one checks if someone else has already given props to a person. The orig poster just saw that pretty hair and had to call her out , like I did !

thicknlong said:
She did, it was by me ! I saw that hair thickness, hair length and beautiful color and just HAD to call her out ! But, no one checks if someone else has already given props to a person. The orig poster just saw that pretty hair and had to call her out , like I did !

I thought I saw another thread for her. I did a search and didnt see it but I wouldn't start up a new because I just knew it was already out there. But she so deserve it. Here hair is on Fiyah!
(thanks for letting me know I am not going nutty!)

Back