Wonderstar Your Hair is AMAZING!!!!

I absolutely luuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvve her hair!

Truly amazing results both natural and texlaxed....Just gorgeous.

And her regimen is so simple...this is what I'm trying to achieve

Keeping it simple with the best prodcuts that do the job

I have been following your journey since I joined BHM years ago. Your hair is so beautiful and your so humble about it! I will be randomly reading a thread and all of a sudden see a new gorgeous pic in your siggy!

Can you tell us about your decision to go straighter? How is life different as a non -natural? Off to check you fotki (again!) to see if you have updated your reggie yet...

Your hair is beautiful! I also like your texlax because you still have alot of texture. Do you experience less knots/tangles and other problems naturals face with your texlaxed hair?

I would also like to thank you for leaving your albums open for all to gain inspiration.

My knots ceased before texlaxing because I used to keep my ends 'buttery'. Tangling remained an issue and I avoided detangling which only made matters worse. To top it off, I liked to wet/co-wash my hair daily or every other day so my hairstyle (mainly buns) would look fresh. The co-washing added to my detangling issues because I detangled once per week at most.

I don't want to discourage anyone from staying natural but right now having texlaxed hair suits my lifestyle. Everything seems to be cut in half (product usage and time) and that's what I like :grin:.

Wonderstar your hair is inspiring and gorgeous. I especially enjoyed your bunning. Will you be posting more of those?
:yep: I plan to post more bun pics. I've tried the southerntease bun several times and have failed miserably:perplexed. I will not give up though.

Wow! Yeah I think we are hair cousins! :lachen: I'm a slow grower as well and constant cowashing really has not done much for me! Funny because i was just thinking about keeping my hair bunned and not cowashing for about almost two weeks at a time! You have just motivated me even further! :yep:

You really have to listen to your hair. Alright cous...we'll keep in touch:drunk:.

Wow, your hair is so pretty wonderstar! Are you naturally a 3c, 4a, or both?

Your siggy pics are HOT:yep:. Naturally, I'm 3c at the crown, sides and nape and 4a in the middle.

Do you wrap your hair at night or just pile it in a bun and sleep on a satin pillowcase?

I am going to give wrapping another shot. I don't wrap it because I don't wear my hair down and straight. Usually, I braid it in four or four pin curls or fold the ends up and secure with a duckbill clip and cover with a silk or satin scarf. I have satin pillowcases but I like to keep my hair covered while I sleep.

Beautiful hair girl...where have you been hiding ;)
I'm not a spotlight or agressive person but I truely appreciate the recognition ;).

I absolutely luuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvve her hair!

Truly amazing results both natural and texlaxed....Just gorgeous.

And her regimen is so simple...this is what I'm trying to achieve

Keeping it simple with the best prodcuts that do the job

:yep: an effective regimen and quality products make the recipe for success.

I have been following your journey since I joined BHM years ago. Your hair is so beautiful and your so humble about it! I will be randomly reading a thread and all of a sudden see a new gorgeous pic in your siggy!

Can you tell us about your decision to go straighter? How is life different as a non -natural? Off to check you fotki (again!) to see if you have updated your reggie yet...

I went straighter because right now I desire the straighter look. I view hair as an accessory, as just hair and that it will grow back and when my mood changes I have no problem with transitioning.

Life isn't that different as a non-natural besides having more 'me time' to do non-hair related things:grin:. When I first texlaxed no one knew unless I mentioned it. People compliment my hair as being natural and sometimes it makes me feel funny. Sometimes I correct them and other times I leave it alone. Now that I've gone straighter they think I press my 'natural' hair:ohwell:. So I've decided to just take the compliments because natural or texlaxed it's still my hair:grin:.

Back