"Give me hot"

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
That's what my friend's 3-1/2 year old said when her mom braided her hair. My friend bought a flat iron to help manage her daughter's hair. I forgot what kind she bought, but it has temperature control. It helps with the shrinkage and detangling.

My friend said her daughter is used to her hair getting washed, conditioned, flat ironed, and braided. But since her hair was easier to detangle this time, my friend skipped the flat iron.

I said her daughter doesn't know what "hot" really is and reminisced when my mom pressed my hair with the hot comb. Now that was hot. :yep:

My friend also told me that her neice (1-1/2 years old) greased a doll's scalp a few days ago.

These toddlers are cracking me up with their knowledge of hair care practices.

victorious said:
That's what my friend's 3-1/2 year old said when her mom braided her hair. My friend bought a flat iron to help manage her daughter's hair. I forgot what kind she bought, but it has temperature control. It helps with the shrinkage and detangling.

My friend said her daughter is used to her hair getting washed, conditioned, flat ironed, and braided. But since her hair was easier to detangle this time, my friend skipped the flat iron.

I said her daughter doesn't know what "hot" really is and reminisced when my mom pressed my hair with the hot comb. Now that was hot. :yep:

My friend also told me that her neice (1-1/2 years old) greased a doll's scalp a few days ago.

These toddlers are cracking me up with their knowledge of hair care practices.

:lachen: :lachen: How cute!!!

oh lordy lord! now's the time to teach them how to care for their hair properly. they might be young but patience is key!

Back