Give him praises!

sidney

Come on we outpage every other topic. Make the enemy mad, Give him praises!
None of that stale bread praise either, this Is God!!!!

He Is the Life! My spirit awakens to God! About to do some apostalic laps around my place lol! I might even show, about to act a fool, been behaving to long!!! Give him praises. My praise: Hes the Life!

Last edited:
God you are marvelous and beautiful. You are the lover of my soul and my portion. You are I AM, the one who cares for me, my Counselor, Redeemer, and the author of my salvation!

God, your ways are higher than my ways. Even when I don't understand how you work, I know that you are working and not just working, but working things out for my good. For that I will always love you and praise you!

Lord, You are wonderful, Lord, You are marvelous. You are Lord of all.
I love You, Lord and I lift my voice to worship You. Oh My soul, rejoice. Take joy my King in what You hear and let it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear.:Rose:

Wow, yall showed off for Him! Yall made Him sound like the best thing that ever existed! But He Is!!! I dont, have to look far!!! Lovely Is the lamb! I said He Is lovely!!! Theres none better!!! Oh just get me to the cross! Get me to the altar! I love you King Jesus! Give him praises!!!

Hallelujah, hallelujah!
I love to, praise His name!
Oh I love to praise His holy name.

My soul shall make her boast n the Lord!

Back