Girls Gone God

Interesting site... have you been able to find out what they are about? It sounds like something I would not mind becoming a part of.

I will have to check out that article Shimmie...

Interesting site... have you been able to find out what they are about? It sounds like something I would not mind becoming a part of.

There are several articles where people just share their hearts and yet give all honor to Jesus. From their trials, they're found their peace and rest in surrendering it all to Jesus.

Oh Wow, check this one out... The title made me :lol: ... I kinda 'knew' what was coming before I read it. Enjoy! :yep:

5 Facts on Low Rise Jeans... :lachen:

http://girlsgonegod.com/blog/2009/07/18/5-facts-on-low-rise-jeans/

Last edited:
Laela and momi... I really like this site! :yep::yep::yep:

Look at this;

http://girlsgonegod.com/blog/2009/07/18/5-scripture-every-mother-should-know/

5 Scriptures Every Mother Should Know:

1. Proverbs 22:6 (The Message)

“Point your kids in the right direction— when they’re old they won’t be lost.”

2. Colossians 3:21 (The Message)

“Parents, don’t come down too hard on your children or you’ll crush their spirits.”

3. Deuteronomy 6:5-9 (The Message)

“Love God, your God, with your whole heart: love him with all that’s in you, love him with all you’ve got! Write these commandments that I’ve given you today on your hearts. Get them inside of you and then get them inside your children.

Talk about them wherever you are, sitting at home or walking in the street; talk about them from the time you get up in the morning to when you fall into bed at night. Tie them on your hands and foreheads as a reminder; inscribe them on the doorposts of your homes and on your city gates.”

4. Proverbs 29:15 (New Living Translation)

“To discipline a child produces wisdom, but a mother is disgraced by an undisciplined child.”

5. Proverbs 31: 25- 29 (New Living Translation)

“She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future. When she speaks, her words are wise, and she gives instructions with kindness.

She carefully watches everything in her household and suffers nothing from laziness. Her children stand and bless her.

Her husband praises her: “There are many virtuous and capable women in the world, but you surpass them all!”
---------------------

Laela and Momi, even though we know this, it was such a blessing to read this and to feel encouraged by it.

Laela :thankyou: I am really being blessed by this website. :bookworm:

:bighug:

I have not heard of this site before but plan to check it out over the weekend.
Thanks Laela!!

Hi, Momi,

An FB friend of mine who is a motivational speaker sent the link to me.. seems like a relatively new site and I'm still checking it out..but I love it so far! :yep:

:rosebud:

Shimmie, I'm glad you're enjoying the site. :yep:

I'm enjoying the concept...

God bless you today!! :rosebud:

Laela and momi... I really like this site! :yep::yep::yep:

Look at this;

http://girlsgonegod.com/blog/2009/07/18/5-scripture-every-mother-should-know/

5 Scriptures Every Mother Should Know:

1. Proverbs 22:6 (The Message)

“Point your kids in the right direction— when they’re old they won’t be lost.”

2. Colossians 3:21 (The Message)

“Parents, don’t come down too hard on your children or you’ll crush their spirits.”

3. Deuteronomy 6:5-9 (The Message)

“Love God, your God, with your whole heart: love him with all that’s in you, love him with all you’ve got! Write these commandments that I’ve given you today on your hearts. Get them inside of you and then get them inside your children.

Talk about them wherever you are, sitting at home or walking in the street; talk about them from the time you get up in the morning to when you fall into bed at night. Tie them on your hands and foreheads as a reminder; inscribe them on the doorposts of your homes and on your city gates.”

4. Proverbs 29:15 (New Living Translation)

“To discipline a child produces wisdom, but a mother is disgraced by an undisciplined child.”

5. Proverbs 31: 25- 29 (New Living Translation)

“She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future. When she speaks, her words are wise, and she gives instructions with kindness.

She carefully watches everything in her household and suffers nothing from laziness. Her children stand and bless her.

Her husband praises her: “There are many virtuous and capable women in the world, but you surpass them all!”
---------------------

Laela and Momi, even though we know this, it was such a blessing to read this and to feel encouraged by it.

Laela :thankyou: I am really being blessed by this website. :bookworm:

:bighug:

Back