GHE2 website

fancypants007

Can anyhow access the realgoddesses.com website or GHE2.info.com website. It has to do with the GHE2 and I wanted to see if there were anymore success stories. I don't have computer at home so I use my computer at work. I use to be able to get into website but everytime I click on link I get this message that says security block and I can't get access. I don't know if it is the company I work for that is blocking it, or Internet Explorer. I can contact the Help Desk at work, but before I do that I just wanted to see if anyone else is having this problem. I would appreciate any responses. Thanks

fancypants007 This section of the site (see link below) provides a detailed description of the GHE regimen and all that it entails, it should be able to answer most if not all your questions. I myself have been thinking about this method and hope to give it a try soon, i just need to find the time to real through it all to get a thorough understanding of it all as my knowledge is limited about the GHE.

http://www.lishaunaturals.com/haircare/real-queens-green-house-effect-regimen/

HHG

fancypants007 This section of the site (see link below) provides a detailed description of the GHE regimen and all that it entails, it should be able to answer most if not all your questions. I myself have been thinking about this method and hope to give it a try soon, i just need to find the time to real through it all to get a thorough understanding of it all as my knowledge is limited about the GHE.

http://www.lishaunaturals.com/haircare/real-queens-green-house-effect-regimen/

HHG

Thank you so much for responding. The links you posted are for Meeka's website. I understand that Meeka and Juavno are no longer together and he now has a separate website which is realgoddesses.com or ghe2/info.com or something like that. Since he is the originator of GHE2, he explains everything on his website about GHE2 and the regime and how it works. I couldn't get into his website at work, but yesterday I was off and went to the library and I could get into it. So it's my job that blocked his website. I don't know for sure if I'm going to purchase or not. It's very expensive, not to mention shipping because he is in Canada. I tried Meeka's stimulating oil and I didn't really see anything impressive in hair growth. So I'm waiting before I try GHE2. I have other things up my sleeve that I'm going to try this year to see if I can get increased inches. Thanks for responding.

Back