Getting a touch up in two hours

rdm

I am getting a touch up in 2 hours and I am scratching like crazy. I have used so much vaseline trying to base my scalp. Cant wait to take pictures and post...

rdm said:
I am getting a touch up in 2 hours and I am scratching like crazy. I have used so much vaseline trying to base my scalp. Cant wait to take pictures and post...

Congrats on your stretch. I stretched for 10 weeks for the first time and got it relaxed yesterday. I hope your stylist is supportive of your stretching, because mine wasn't:(

Are you getting a Design Essentials relaxer? If so, don't worry. When I was relaxing I remember scratching in my head that day I got my relaxer and it didn't burn! Maybe I didn't scratch hard enough :lol:

Also congrats on stretching that long!

Next week will be week 8 since my last re-touch. I find it amazing that the itch always starts just when I decide to get the next one. I guess because it kind of creeps up on you. The few days before I'm not sure if I really need one yet then a few days later I can hardly comb through the new growth, catching myself scratching! I refreshed my memory by viewing the 'stretching' threads so I'm trying to make it until the 30th; using Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 spray moisturizer, it helps.

rdm said:

Good Luck! Can't wait to see your progress!

Back