GET GROWING

CurlyDiggy

18bc2f9e-1c31-194d.jpg

Has anyone tried this product? Its called get growing herb tea for hair, nails and bones. Its made by Be well red teas (republic of teas) and I brought it at whole foods. It has horsetail oatsraw and silica. Its suppose to work from the inside out. . Please let me know if you ladies have tried it.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Long Hair Care Forum App

A cheaper thing is just drink horsetail and oatstraw in loose leaf form. I drink horsetail often. Good luck on your hair journey!

I drank the Get Gorgeous one. Different ingredients, same premise. I kind of fell off of it after a while. Seems like a good idea, but I feel like you have to really keep at it to see results, which I clearly didn't. Tasted find to me.

I drink tea on the regular so I'll most likely purchase this if I get to Whole Foods this week.

Thanks, OP.

I haven't tried it yet I'm planning on making some to bring to work tomorrow. I will let you know how this taste. What is horsetail used for ?

I've had quite a few of the Be Well Red Teas. I can't really remember how any of them taste and I can't really say what effect they had. As I've mentioned before, herbs/vitamins/minerals only make a difference if you were lacking in necessary nutrients. I take a potent multi regularly and try to eat healthily so I'm not sure if any of these teas make much of a difference. I just take them when I do coz it doesn't hurt to drink them, not because I'm expecting anything major from them. It's better than drinking soda anyway, so why not.

Back