Gels Better Than Ecostyler and Fantasia IC

vtoodler

Do you think that Ecostyler and Fantasia IC gels are the best on the market?

Or do you know any gels that you think are better than the two of them? If the latter, what makes those gels superior to Ecostyler and Fantasia IC, and how do you usually use them?

I use Goddess Curls by Curls. I use it when I wash n go with conditioner or for buns. It plays nice with other products and isn't as hard or crunchy as Eco Styler.

It depends by what you mean as better.

Better hold? Better as in less crunch?

Best hold-ecostyler, I say it's better than xtreme because if you use too much xtreme that crunch is hard to get out.

ouidad climate control-best frizz control

curls goddess glaze-gives soft conditioned feeling hold

It depends by what you mean as better.

Better hold? Better as in less crunch?

Best hold-ecostyler, I say it's better than xtreme because if you use too much xtreme that crunch is hard to get out.

ouidad climate control-best frizz control

curls goddess glaze-gives soft conditioned feeling hold

Not my beloved Xtreme hahaha...I swear by it. Although you are right about the crunch. It doesn't soften up until the next day or so if you are doing a wash and go but I don't mind it. I don't use Eco anymore because of the protein.

I prefer wetline xtreme gel. It works so much better than ecostyler for me. The only thing better than that was the old formula of smooth n shine curl activator gel. It was perfect before they changed it.

Just jam or smooth n shine conditioning gel

I hate crunchy and sticky this holds without it

Sent from my SCH-I500 using LHCF

Back