garlic tablets anyone??

L.Brown1114

well ladies, not to put my business on front street but a buttload of females have gone through or will go through what i'm about to say. well i steady get vagina infections due to me being pre-diabetic :perplexed
sooo after 2 weeks of boric acid i'm going to try cotton panties and cranberry juice. BUT i also heard garlic helps with this WHICH ALSO HELPS WITH UR HAIR!! (see where i'm going with this! :grin:) anywho i was wondering has the tablet pills helped with not only the shedding (which i have a lot of because of now when my hairs wet because of mega-tek) but the other thing too? if you dont want to put ur business out there you can always PM me. i just want to know is the garlic pills killing two birds with stone, or is there something better?? any opinions?

Who told you that being pre-diabetic would cause vaginal infections? I have been in health care for many years and I never heard of that,anyways garlic tabs are good for your heart,constipation and your hair so it can't hurt to take them.One of my patients started taking them for constipation and she goes 3x's a day now...

Who told you that being pre-diabetic would cause vaginal infections? I have been in health care for many years and I never heard of that,anyways garlic tabs are good for your heart,constipation and your hair so it can't hurt to take them.One of my patients started taking them for constipation and she goes 3x's a day now...
yeah it is a fact that diabetics can be prone to yeast infections, in fact as soon as a woman starts to get frequent yeast infections that is one of the things they would start to rule out/in amongst other things

well ladies, not to put my business on front street but a buttload of females have gone through or will go through what i'm about to say. well i steady get vagina infections due to me being pre-diabetic :perplexed
sooo after 2 weeks of boric acid i'm going to try cotton panties and cranberry juice. BUT i also heard garlic helps with this WHICH ALSO HELPS WITH UR HAIR!! (see where i'm going with this! :grin:) anywho i was wondering has the tablet pills helped with not only the shedding (which i have a lot of because of now when my hairs wet because of mega-tek) but the other thing too? if you dont want to put ur business out there you can always PM me. i just want to know is the garlic pills killing two birds with stone, or is there something better?? any opinions?
I think probiotics might be helpful

OP, yes, garlic supplements are part of the anti-candida treatments. They have been discussed in the health forum a lot. I started taking them for that reason, but garlic is also good for the blood system so I made them part of my life even after the candida issues. Shedding doesn't bother me, so I can't really say whether it makes a difference where that it concerned.

Back