Garlic Shampoo & Conditioner users!

jada1111

I first read about using garlic shampoo years ago on this site. I recently did a search and found some old threads on it.

If you're still using it, how is it still controlling shedding and helping with growth?

At this mexican supermarket that I go to (for bargains), they have a garlic shampoo they sell for $15.00. This is the ONLY shampoo they sell for that price, everything else is cheap. I also noticed at this other latino place they sell a garlic shampoo for about $10.

I want my hair to grow and maintain strength. I'm not gonna do the indian powder thing, because I've been reading mixed results to their effectiveness for naturals. Some say when tey change products dryness/brittleness, tangles develop and I can't deal with that right now.

I know being on the hairboards will make you jump to the newest and bestest thing (LOL!), but is there anyone STILL using the garlic shampoo and conditioner? If so, let me know your results.

TIA! :-D

I use either Alter Ego Hot Garlic Treatment or Queen Helene Garlic rinse once a week. I haven't had any problems with shedding. I put either on my scalp, massage it in, and just apply my regular deep conditioner. I used to have a serious shedding problem but no more. Works great for me. :yep:

Back