Garlic Juice - oh, it smells so good but . . .

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Does this have the same affect as Garlic oil? My grandma's book of home remedies states that you should massage your scalp with two fingers near the spinal cord and then massage garlic oil into an area of hair losss.

I have only used the Garlic Juice for 2 days and actually want to drink the stuff but will it have the same effect as Garlic Oil. Any thoughts?

I just couldn't resist....will anyone be able to get close enough to check the results? That sounds like one potent hair growth rememdy!!!
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
Please forgive me, I just couldn/t help it
blush.gif
Bonjour

[ QUOTE ]
Mahalialee4 said:
I just couldn't resist....will anyone be able to get close enough to check the results? That sounds like one potent hair growth rememdy!!!
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
blush.gif
Bonjour

[/ QUOTE ]
____
Actually, I put the garlic on the affected area with a q-tip. You can't smell the garlic. I love the smell of garlic. I guess on the breath it must smell different but in Spaghetti sauce it is mouth watering.

[ QUOTE ]
Mahalialee4 said:
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
drunk.gif
blush.gif
Bonjour

[/ QUOTE ]
___
Well, I spoke too soon. I made the mistake of missing the garlic with oil in a bottle and now it stinks like you wouldn't believe and my hands stick but I think it works because I get an enormous headache after I put it on the problem area.

Back