Garlic conditioners

Dolapo

To help with my shedding, im looking to buy a garlic conditioner to mix with my regular conditioners. can you please give suggestion son which ones you use? or do you just mix it with garlic oil? thanks

I like Alter Ego. I also mix garlic extract with WGHO and massage on my scalp. It seems to work. The WGHO takes away the smell of the garlic oil believe it or not.

I use crushed garlic and olive oil as a pre-poo treatment. It's really cheap and works well. ;)

Help! I am on accutane and this shedding is making me distressed! I hear that stuff with garlic is good to use to reduce shedding. Question is: Do the Henna Queen and Alter Ego Garlic products smell like garlic (stinky)? Because I don't want to be stinky!

Until then I am going to mix peppermint and cinnamon in my conditioners.

I use both Nutrine garlic shampoo and conditioner and they really work for me. I get the unscented one. It's also cheap -- 3.99!

anky said:
Help! I am on accutane and this shedding is making me distressed! I hear that stuff with garlic is good to use to reduce shedding. Question is: Do the Henna Queen and Alter Ego Garlic products smell like garlic (stinky)? Because I don't want to be stinky!

Until then I am going to mix peppermint and cinnamon in my conditioners.
The alter ego one smells nothing like garlic. In fact, it has a mild perfumey scent.

Back