FUTUREBIOTICS any body take them

baby42

hi every body i just got 2 bottles of them,but i didnt know i had to take them 3x a day:wallbash:i am trying to stop takeing a lot of pills but i cant waste. them:nono::nono:if you do take them how did they work for you? and how long before you seen some thing happend. thank you every body

I've taken them for a while (several months) and I'm not super impressed. They MAY have helped me some but nothing remarkable.

I started taking them after Macherieamour recommended them.

I'll be starting Nioxin recharging complex vits on Friday.

I take them and I was surprised when I saw the 3xd too. I did that for a month but now I've backed down to 1 a day. They're big and I just got sick of taking so many. Not sure if it worked, but I do have lots of growth along with using BT.

I take them. I found them at the Vitamin Shoppe when I was picking up Vits for our boys. I like them so far. I really can't attribute my NG to them because I know that my hair grows fast anyway..within a week or two after a touchup I already have a pile of ng. That's always been the case. My hair is naturally shiny though..has a healthy sheen even with nothing on it. Again, not sure if that's the vitamins or just overall good treatment from me (eating well, taking care of my hair...). I think it's a combination of everything. My nails and skin look great too.

I take them all at once in the morning. I drink a SlimFast Optimum Shake every morning and I take it with that. If I were to spread them out over the day with my meals I would surely forget them. Taking them all at once (one at a time/one right behind the other)doesn't bother me one bit. I just swallow fast...lol and it's out of the way for the day.:yep:

Last edited:
I have been taking them for about a year and a half. I have seen good results. for exaple, I would never see ng for about a month after my relaxer. Now that I have been taking them, I see ng 2 weeks after my relaxer. My hair is also stronger. I guess some things work for some and some things don't. I have been taking them 3x a day faithfully. My skin is also a whole lot better too. i have to admitt that it is hard taking 3 huge pills a day but I got use to it:lachen: I keep my hair goal in mind. I guess that is what keeps me going:yep:

thanks every body:yep::yep:i guess i will wait and see:lachen:its going to be hard for me to tell cause i am in braids.but i cant waste:nono: any money:nono:

Is anybody else taking these? I'm finishing up my second bottle and I've decided that it's a keeper. At first I was hesitant to attribute my growth to this because I was also taking biotin and l-cystein (sp?). For my second bottle I laid off the other two and just took the Futurebiotics. Now I really starting to think that this is what's causing it. I can't remember to take it 3 times a day, though, so I've been doing one after breakfast and two before I go to bed. I guess I should try taking them as directed to see if I get better results. I will keep you posted.

I took them.I didn't see any more growth/shine than usual so they get a nay from me.I have more growth with the OneSource hair,skin,and nails formula.

I just got back on them last month :grin: I was introduced to them about 5 years ago, before I was on the hairboards, and got tremendous growth. It took about 3 months for me to start seeing noticeable results.
I stopped taking them because they broke me out, but my diet wasnt the greatest back then. I barely drank a glass a water each day, let alone 64 ounces :ohwell:

Back