Funny Coloring Story...

PeaceLover

Y'all...I have to tell someone this. Sooo I decided to get a "coloring" swing. Anyway, I clipped it on to my pull up bar that I use to workout. When my SO came were we right about to get it on and the swing collapsed. Now I'm sitting here with an ice pack on my head and the mood is completely gone. :lachen:He's trying to nurse me back to health because I fell so hard! I've been drinking and I can't believe this.

Epic fail...shame on it all lol... at least you can laugh about it. I'd be mortified and too hurt(feelings, pride,...all of that) to tell anyone.

Epic fail...shame on it all lol... at least you can laugh about it. I'd be mortified and too hurt(feelings, pride,...all of that) to tell anyone.
I am mortified! I had to tell someone so I made a post to y'all because y'all don't know me in real life lol! He's over here trying to make it better saying how sexy I look and how good I smell...and I just want him to leave me alone because I'm embarrassed :lachen:

:bighug:
I am mortified! I had to tell someone so I made a post to y'all because y'all don't know me in real life lol! He's over here trying to make it better saying how sexy I look and how good I smell...and I just want him to leave me alone because I'm embarrassed :lachen:

lol! Well, I'm sure he can appreciate that you tried! LOL!

I love funny coloring stories. Glad, you're alive OP. :lachen:
Yeah. I've heard some stories about people :giggle: in emergency rooms with worse from doctors who had to deal who are friends. Don't worry they say, "Patient X..." but you know the patient X stories haunt me:) cause it's mortifying at least it would be for me. I guess that's not funny :look: because some are ...uhm...yeah gone. So at least you lived another day. Here's hoping no one will ever pass a similar story along about the OP in the end of her days unless she wants to go like that :rofl:

Back