Frustration, Failure, Pics

tiffjust2002

Okay ladies I am super bummed out I washed my hair Saturday let it air dry put it in a bun with some Leave in Conditioner the next day I decided to twist my hair I put about 80-85 twists in, they looked great I was happy.

http://www.divalocks10.com/2011/11/twists.html

here is the link to see the twist (for some reason I can't post the pics here)

anyhoo my hair sucks and was starting to get dirty/itchy by Monday so I decided to wash my twists. I sectioned my twist in 4 sections and banded them all the way down so I just can wet them in the shower stick my fingers in my roots and rub the shampoo in.

okay EPIC FAIL the twist were destoryed I was so mad I wasted over an hour putting all those in I was hoping to get a week out of them. So I just put 14 braids in my hair last night for this braid out today

2011-11-15 09.28.53.jpg

2011-11-15 09.29.01.jpg

2011-11-15 09.28.44.jpg

I plan on buying some perm rods so I can curl the ends, that's why its kinda straight at the end in the last pic.

Am I the only woman on earth who hairs is dirty 2-3 days after washing? my hair sucks :(

Aww how pretty! Either way!
And yeah, my hair starts getting oily/dirty about day 3. It suuucks. I think thick haired people can hide it better, but it weighs my poor lil fine strands down.

I have the same issue with my hair and it sucks because we are stuck possibly washing more frequently than we want. My hair dries out so easily so washing every other day is not an option but I have started doing co-washes and per another member will wash with shampoo periodically to remove build-up.

I have the same issue with my hair and it sucks because we are stuck possibly washing more frequently than we want. My hair dries out so easily so washing every other day is not an option but I have started doing co-washes and per another member will wash with shampoo periodically to remove build-up.

Yes I usually only wash once a week even though my hair is screaming for me to wash it every 3 days. So I will do a co wash once a week too in the middle of the week to hold me over for another 2-3 days before I wash again. I usually wash on Sat. so by tues/wed I am doing a co wash which will hold me over till sat.

Back