Fro-hawk, side cornrows/twists, half-out/half-up ((PICS))

zzirvingj

I love this girl's hair!
All-I-do-is-Win-15.jpg

^Anybody remember her from DJ Khaled's "All I do is win" video? She was dancing with T-Pain in front of a car with a black & white "bodysuit" and really high black boots. Yeah, I know, I know way too much about that video :look: but that's mostly cuz I watch it to see her hair lol :look::lachen:

I love the frohawk style and styles where the hair is cornrowed on one side and "out" on the other.

Can you share pics of similar styles, whether they be of yourself or of others?

Also, anybody have pics similar to the one above, but with the hair that's out as being more straight or slightly wavy?

This is really cute. I'm going out of town this weekend and would like to get my hair done similar to this...i just want some type of twisted or braided fro-hawk with my hair out on the side..

Poohbear!!!

That is so cute! What color flexirods did you use? And what did you use to pin it up with? Regular bobby pins?

My signature pic. Sides are just slicked on both sides (pic only shows one)...I have yet to master the art of french braiding my own hair...

~S~

I'm sure my hair is much shorter than yours.. but I simply cornrowed the sides and 2 strand twisted the middle with shea butter (i think) then I took the middle down and "fluffed" it a little.

Hope this helps. I love the style in the pic you posted!!

Attachments

• IMG00057-20100611-1951.jpg
    IMG00057-20100611-1951.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 39
Back