Just got back from the video shoot...

thats a cute get-up!

my suggestion for frizz is to use setting lotion. i use lottabody. check out my sgnature style yt video.

I forget her exact recipe but I recall curlynikki mixing some setting lotion with conditioner and this helping with frizz

where the frizz at? and where the "how to get legs like me" thread at? i don't even bother with shorts with the toothpicks i have

oh, see i cant survive with out leave in lol

but what i do is put my moisturizer in 1st which is watery so i spray it on towel dried hair, then put the conditioner in, then seal with oil (some do the moisturizer, then oil, then leave in) and then you would twist or braid your hair and let it dry. i dont twist my hair though, i just do wng.

i cant say 100% it will work, what works for some doesnt work for all. but its worth a shot you know.

Ok another question, sorry I am really trying to get this right. So if you do all that when layering your products, doesn't your hair dry up while braiding, or do you just keep re-wetting it?

ETA- Oh and another thing. So you are using the HEHH for a leave in, right? yea it might not work, but I will try it.

thats a cute get-up!

my suggestion for frizz is to use setting lotion. i use lottabody. check out my sgnature style yt video.

I will try lottabody. I have tried Motions wrap foam and it didn't work too well. I will also check out your vid. Thanks!

where the frizz at? and where the "how to get legs like me" thread at? i don't even bother with shorts with the toothpicks i have

LOL, thanks. As for the frizz ut's all up and through there. I mean to go from having this crazy definition to that poof on my head. I mean I wanted my bangs to kinda have some definition and hang They were poof-ed and kept getting flat...IDK girl, I just didn't like it lol.

Thanks again for all the compliments. I'm glad y'all like my legs cause I wish they were thicker, especially in the calf area. once I move I will start working out more.

Last edited:
Nice pics. Maybe pre-poo with oil before washing so it's not dried out with the shampoo. Then use a product that is slimy in texture. That will definitely cling to the curl clumps. I can't right off hand think of any product names.

Hair? What hair? I was staring at those shoes! OMG if you're a size 8.5 I'll PM you my mailing address! LOL But in all seriousness your hair, outfit and shoes were on point. This is for a video so you're supposed to look care free and having fun. Oh and frizz comes with the territory, you know that. I had frizz galore yesterday. The only thing that "tames" it a bit is gel.

ETA: I have absolutely no idea who "Mr Hit Dat" is :giggle: I'll have to ask my 20 yr old DD

I love the shoes! Where are they from?
Gosh I can't remember I got them in the mall let me think.... oh Agaci! That's right Agaci. Thanks I wanted something different to go with the outfit but they worked out pretty well, my lil sis helped me pick them out.

Hair? What hair? I was staring at those shoes! OMG if you're a size 8.5 I'll PM you my mailing address! LOL But in all seriousness your hair, outfit and shoes were on point. This is for a video so you're supposed to look care free and having fun. Oh and frizz comes with the territory, you know that. I had frizz galore yesterday. The only thing that "tames" it a bit is gel.

ETA: I have absolutely no idea who "Mr Hit Dat" is :giggle: I'll have to ask my 20 yr old DD

Aww thanks. That means a lot cause I seriously have no fashion sense but it's getting better. Nope they were a 9 and sometimes I do a ten. my sis is about an 8, 8.5 and they were big on her so they won't fit you, lol. I put gel on each braid, I swear I did lol. I was trying to be perfect. I used eco styler and it gave a nice sheen and hold but that went out the window when the sweat and humidity hit from TX.

She may know him. Since your more east they may not have reached that way. But I love me some him, even though he is short. He be jiggin like there is no tomorrow.

When the vid comes out you will see what I mean. I was def the only natural. Everyone had super greased weaves that were stick straight. I just felt so plain. I really need to learn how to do make up. Why is it so darn HARD?!?

Well hell I was supposed to be in this video but uhhhh yea...I guess they chose cheap and tackiness. That wat they like. But here it is. I don't even know why I am posting it. You can see like the top of my damn hair and that's it lol.
Oh well atleast I don't have to worry bout looking dumb.

http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video640.php?v=wshhV2LAtJP4fjV6qT3t&set_size=1

atleast I got to meet Mr. Hit dat...ahhhh

The girl in the blue and yellow was killing me...like serious. and she had on wedges. Too matchy matchy for me. But uhh I didn't even see most of these chicks. And I wasn't in the night time shoot. oh well still had fun.

Back