Frizzies...Please help

joyandfaith

I've been experiencing more frizziness than normal lately popping up from my bunned hair. Can anyone shed any light as to what's causing this? Could it be:

Breakage? (therefore the little hairs are popping up)
Time to clarify?
A moisturizer that my hair doesn't like? (I just started using ORS Carrot oil instead of ORS Olive oil...is there a difference in these two?)

Any insight is appreciated TIA

I've been experiencing more frizziness than normal lately popping up from my bunned hair. Can anyone shed any light as to what's causing this? Could it be:

Breakage? (therefore the little hairs are popping up)
Time to clarify?
A moisturizer that my hair doesn't like? (I just started using ORS Carrot oil instead of ORS Olive oil...is there a difference in these two?)

Any insight is appreciated TIA

When I bun here's what I do to avoid the little frizzies. After I wet set my bun and applied the moisturizer, I tie my hair down with a scarf. When you remove the scarf, do NOT wet it or else they will pop up. That's one thing I can say I learned for SURE during this hair care process. Once you set it, forget it!!

Would be interested to learn why those frizzies are there to begin with. I hope not breakage cuz that's some long hairs breaking :perplexed

When I bun here's what I do to avoid the little frizzies. After I wet set my bun and applied the moisturizer, I tie my hair down with a scarf. When you remove the scarf, do NOT wet it or else they will pop up. That's one thing I can say I learned for SURE during this hair care process. Once you set it, forget it!!

Would be interested to learn why those frizzies are there to begin with. I hope not breakage cuz that's some long hairs breaking :perplexed

Thanks for your suggestion. I do need to learn the art of leaving it alone one I've set it. I have hand-in-the-hair syndrome bad :wallbash:

Are you sealing w/any type of oil? EVCO and JBCO seem to be the best for my wet buns. After I've moisturized, sealed and put my hair in a pony, I take a lil more oil and run it down the length of my ponytail and brush thru w/my Denman then bun. This helps me achieve a smooth look. HTH!

Thanks Eisani. Yeah, I seal with either JBCO or Shea Butter. Its concerning me because it just showed up this week. Thats why I was wondering if it was sudden breakage on the top of my head. :sad:

Back