Frizz-ease Creme serum overnight repair forum

straightlovely

Frizz-ease Creme serum overnight repair Formula

Anyone one use this yet?! I just bought it about ten minutes ago:grin:.

It says on the box " Light weight hair treatment. Mends dry, damaged, frizzy hair for a visibly smooth silky-soft texture. This lightweight midnight-member leaves not residue on the pillow.

I figure its worth a shot...needless to say this is not what I went into CVS for!!:wallbash::wallbash:

Last edited:
You can edit the title by clicking the "Advance" button under your post (when on the inital editing screen)

IHTH

Regarding the Product, I have to resist as I'm a recovering PJ! :grin:

I got a free sample of it and loved it...
I am waiting for someone to run a sale on it so I can buy it (yes, I'm stingy, cheap)
But I do love it though...

The spa I go to gave me about 20 sample packs of this. I used it one night, but I'm not sure if it did anything. :look:

Anyone have the ingredients? I went on google and looked at a few sites. Even the John Freida site does not have the list.

Anyone have the ingredients? I went on google and looked at a few sites. Even the John Freida site does not have the list.
sorry i didn't see this till now...but here ya go!

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol,Ceteareth 20, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimeticone, Laureth-3, Laureth-23, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynl Butylcarbamate, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Quaternium-91, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Frangrance

Re: Frizz-ease Creme serum overnight repair Formula

Anyone one use this yet?! I just bought it about ten minutes ago:grin:.

It says on the box " Light weight hair treatment. Mends dry, damaged, frizzy hair for a visibly smooth silky-soft texture. This lightweight midnight-member leaves not residue on the pillow.

I figure its worth a shot...needless to say this is not what I went into CVS for!!:wallbash::wallbash:

Aww why'd you buy it? lol, I'm still awaiting my sample from Walmart, they usually have samples of John Frieda products (I just checked, they still do). I'll let you know when I get mine though, I'm pretty excited about it :yep:

Re: Frizz-ease Creme serum overnight repair Formula

Aww why'd you buy it? lol, I'm still awaiting my sample from Walmart, they usually have samples of John Frieda products (I just checked, they still do). I'll let you know when I get mine though, I'm pretty excited about it :yep:

lol i couldn't resist! as soon as as i see new i had to get it!! lol I wish I had known about the free samples! I think i'm gonna use it later this week though.

Back