Free trip to JcPenney salon?

MissM

I have a dilema.

I have an opportunity to go to JCP to get my hair done. I have always wanted to go and I figure if I go to the mall in Detroit I'll more than likely have a black stylist. Well, after reading about bad salon experiences I'm scurred
frown.gif

Should I just use the opportunity to buy my
babyg.gif
something instead? Like a pretty dress (nevermind the child has more clothes than she can ever wear!
laugh.gif
)

Now this would be a real treat for me cause I almost never go the salon anymore. Should I take a chance and go (I promise to post pics if I do
wink.gif
)

What would you be getting done at the salon? Just make sure they don't cut your hair and/or don't leave in a chemical too long, therefore even if you don't like your results it'll be more a problem of aesthetics than actual hair health
smile.gif

JC Penney is pretty reputable. In all of my experiences there, they have not overprocessed and if you make it clear that you want a trim instead of a cut they will listen. You should give it a try if that's what you want. Maybe you could buy your daughter something first though because the Penney's salons ain't cheap,lol. :-)

Back