Free Motions Lavish Conditioning Shampoo

ms_kenesha

I just got my new Essence and their is an ad for Motions and you can receive Free Motions Lavish Conditioning Shampoo if you call 1-800-873-0527 (1 per household).

HTH
smile.gif

Thanks Ms K. I rememer they did the same thing when their products first came out, except they gave away the shampoo and conditioner.

It's the Hollywood Issue and on the cover they have Hot Hollywood Men: Michael Ealy, Blair Underwood, Delroy Lindo, Carl Lumby, Matthew St. Patrick, and Idris Elba.

It's a very pretty issue all around.
smile.gif

Thanks so much for the heads up. I called just now and they said it will arrive in 7-10 business days. At least I can try it out and see how I like it.
smile.gif
God bless you all.

I got mine today and was also shocked that it is full-sized. They also included a nice pamphlet. That, combined with the super-fast shipping, is my idea of good customer service!

I'm eager to try it but won't be washing my hair until Thursday, so I hope we get some reviews before then.

Thanks again, Ms. Kenesha.
smile.gif

I got mine too. I'm disappointed that it contains sodium lauryl sulfate since I don't use shampoos with that ingredient.

Back