FREE HAIR PRODUCTS!!! ..... for me not you

KynniB

So being the PJ i am im expecting about 3 packages of hair products in the mail i recvd 1 today and was thrilled. When i went back outside to take out the trash a few hours later i saw another package by my front step. I was thinking it was my afroveda and cut the box open. To my surprise it was a KBB order for 3 LLHM. The funny thing is that i made this order a month ago and recvd this order a month ago. I checked my bank account and there was only one debit for this amount. So after a few thoughts of being greedy and keeping the products:heated: i decided to call and inform them what happened. Karen herself answered the phone to my surprise. She said that it was a mistake but i can go ahead and keep the products!!!!! It was like christmas.

P.S. If you look on the hompage of her website, my review is featured there. I feel like a celebrity. lol:Flahsssss:cool2:

I'm glad you called her about it and she let you keep them. It must feel great to get free products and have a clear conscience. Yay for you!

That's cold, sis. Ice cold :cry2:...:grin:. I had a similar situation on massagewarehouse. I ordered a gallon of Giovanni 50/50 conditioner, but instead they sent me a half gallon of jojoba oil. I informed them of the mistake and they said they'd send my order to me. I asked them what I'm supposed to do with the jojoba oil, thinking they were going to let me keep it, but instead they said they were going to send me a box to send it back. So, on top of inconveniencing me by not giving me the correct order, you want me to package a box, find a post office, and mail it back to you? And they never sent the box. I told them that this was a huge inconvenience and I would like to be compensated, and all they did was take off the $10.65 I paid for shipping :(. I wanted the oil, so in the end I had to come out of pocket and pay for it (even though it was at a slightly disounted price). So KBB definitely gets props in customer satisfaction from me if that's how they treated you :yep:.

Last edited:
Love the title of this thread... you had me at the "FREE" for a nanosecond there, Celebrity you! :grin:

So being the PJ i am im expecting about 3 packages of hair products in the mail i recvd 1 today and was thrilled. When i went back outside to take out the trash a few hours later i saw another package by my front step. I was thinking it was my afroveda and cut the box open. To my surprise it was a KBB order for 3 LLHM. The funny thing is that i made this order a month ago and recvd this order a month ago. I checked my bank account and there was only one debit for this amount. So after a few thoughts of being greedy and keeping the products:heated: i decided to call and inform them what happened. Karen herself answered the phone to my surprise. She said that it was a mistake but i can go ahead and keep the products!!!!! It was like christmas.

P.S. If you look on the hompage of her website, my review is featured there. I feel like a celebrity. lol:Flahsssss:cool2:

I cannot be happy for you! I want to try some KBB so bad... But alas the budget:wallbash:

I'm totally kidding:grin: So glad you're having Christmas in July. Have a great wash day :yep:

I read the title wrong. I thought you said Free hair products for you not me. I got excited. Now I'm mad lol. (plays The Dream's "Hater" in the background.)

YAY for free summer products!!! Give us a review!

I read the title wrong. I thought you said Free hair products for you not me. I got excited. Now I'm mad lol. (plays The Dream's "Hater" in the background.)

YAY for free summer products!!! Give us a review!

Ive tried this mask before. Thats why i order so much of it. This is the best conditioner ive ever tried. It makes my hair ridiculously soft and smooth.

Umm you know them products really belong to someone whose been waiting 92 days... LMAO.. poor person... :lachen:.. now it's gonna be 106 days... lol..

Just kidding...

ENJOY!

That's cold, sis. Ice cold :cry2:...:grin:. I had a similar situation on massagewarehouse. I ordered a gallon of Giovanni 50/50 conditioner, but instead they sent me a half gallon of jojoba oil. I informed them of the mistake and they said they'd send my order to me. I asked them what I'm supposed to do with the jojoba oil, thinking they were going to let me keep it, but instead they said they were going to send me a box to send it back. So, on top of inconveniencing me by not giving me the correct order, you want me to package a box, find a post office, and mail it back to you? And they never sent the box. I told them that this was a huge inconvenience and I would like to be compensated, and all they did was take off the $10.65 I paid for shipping :(. I wanted the oil, so in the end I had to come out of pocket and pay for it (even though it was at a slightly disounted price). So KBB definitely gets props in customer satisfaction from me if that's how they treated you :yep:.

Did you make a thread about this? I remember reading something like this before.

OP I am so jelly. Lucky you. I thought this was a free product give away thread too! I thought I actually finally was going to be in on something.

Back