Free hair day at the Kemi Education center...

pebbles

For one lucky lady from this forum! Kemi Labs is offering one lucky member a free hair styling service at their salon. All the work will be done by their professional styling team. The purpose is to expose more people to their products and to promote healthy hair. The service is offered on Mondays or Tuesdays at 10 am. You need to be willing to go to Columbia, MD on one of those days.
smile.gif

Any and all interested parties should send me a pm letting me know they are interested. A drawing will be done in London by Nikos to determine the lucky winner. I'll let you ladies know what the deadline is for the drawing soon. The day of the service will be determined after the winner is chosen.
smile.gif

Best wishes to all participating!
rosebud.gif

Thanks to all of the ladies who have already submitted their names.
smile.gif
Just to let everyone else know, you have until midnight on Wednesday, July 9th to submit your name if you are interested. Thanks!
smile.gif

This is really impressive! I think it's great how Kemi is making such a great relationship with LHCF!

Reminder ladies: Tonight at midnight is the deadline for anyone else who would like to submit their names to be entered into the drawing for the free haircare day at Kemi labs in Columbia, MD. Also, tonight at 8:00 pm eastern time is the online chat with the rep from Kemi.
smile.gif

Another bit of information: Kemi Labs has some pictures of their education center on their website for those who would like to see some pictures.
smile.gif

Thanks to everyone who submitted their names for the drawing. The winner of yesterday's drawing is Kasey! Congratulations! 1st runner up is Tasha, 2nd runner up is MilkChoc! In the event that the winner cannot redeem her prize, the 1st or 2nd runner up would take her place.
smile.gif
Again, my thanks to all of the participants.
rosebud.gif

Hey girls!!!

I could not believe my eyes
shocked.gif
yesterday when I logged on to LHCF and learned that I had won the Kemi Hair Day!!!

It truly made my day. Thanks to Beverly, Nikos all the mods and all of my hair sisters for making this site a success.
kiss.gif

My appointment is set for Tuesday, July 29. I plan to purchase one of those disposable digital cameras to document the experience and share it with you guys.

Thanks again,

--kc

That's wonderful Kasey! We're really thrilled for you! Enjoy your day, and definately take pictures to share with us!!
rosebud.gif
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hey girls!!!

I could not believe my eyes
shocked.gif
yesterday when I logged on to LHCF and learned that I had won the Kemi Hair Day!!!

It truly made my day. Thanks to Beverly, Nikos all the mods and all of my hair sisters for making this site a success.
kiss.gif

My appointment is set for Tuesday, July 29. I plan to purchase one of those disposable digital cameras to document the experience and share it with you guys.

Thanks again,

--kc

[/ QUOTE ]

How exciting!!!!
trampoline.gif
Good luck to you and can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about your experience!

Back