Fred Fekkai Samples - WOW WOW WOW Pics!

Polyesterdiva

So I finally got my Freddrick Fekkai Samples from Walmart.com in the mail (I tried the Glossing Shampoo and con) and I had to post this rave! My hair has NEVER NEVER NEVER felt so straight and silky before. The shampoo lathered well but didn't strip my hair. The conditioner made my hair feel like butter!

BUT the best part is, how manageable and straight and shinny my Air Dried hair came out. It's normally very poofy.

This is my hair about an hour after it dried. I didn't use the scarf method or anything like that...just combed it ran my hands over it a couple of times.

This is after I slept on it with just a bandana over the front, with the back loose (sleep on silk pillow). My leave in was Giovanni. My sister thought I flat ironed! :-D

Nice.... I got mine as well I believe last week but I haven't used them yet. Now I just may tomorrow since your results were good.

Nice.... I got mine as well I believe last week but I haven't used them yet. Now I just may tomorrow since your results were good.

Awesome! Let me know how your results are!

Soulberry: THANKS! Yeah, I've definitely found my new staples. It's blown everything else out the water for me...even my expensive *** Bumble and Bumble. :-)

I haven't tried the shampoo or con, but I got a sample of the glossing cream and loved it. I definitely plan on checking out the other products.

Whoa, great results!
Which combo did you use (i think there were three different samples to choose from)?

Wow your hair looks great! It does look like blow out. I got my sample from Walmart too. I got the Color Care Mask and the shampoo. I applied the mask on dry hair and it made my hair SO HARD!!!:sad:. I tried to apply a moisturizing conditioner after to soften my hair up a bit, but it didn't absorb into my hair, it was like the mask left some kind of coating/shield on my hair. The first couple of ingredients of the mask have cones in it, that might have been the culprit.:scratchch

Last edited:
I almost fell down when I saw FF products in Target today. YEARS AGO I wanted to try the line so bad, but I didn't. It's a good thing I'm happy with my hair care product stash. :)

Wow your hair looks great! It does look like blow out. I got my sample from Walmart too. I got the Color Care Mask and the shampoo. I applied the mask on dry hair and it made my hair SO HARD!!!:sad:. I tried to apply a moisturizing conditioner after to soften my hair up a bit, but it didn't absorb into my hair, it was like the mask left some kind of coating/shield on my hair. The first couple of ingredients of the mask have cones in it, that might have been the culprit.:scratchch

It's weird how one or two things from a line will be great, and then the rest will be blah, or even awful.

I sorta want to try to mask though now, based on what you wrote, because my hair is on the squishy side and i'm always trying to give it strength and shine vs. softness. That might be the difference...:yep:

Wow! Your hair air dried very well and looks so nice! I just got my samples in last week but waiting until I BC, next week, to use them (i picked the poo and con as well).

I tried that sample and wasn't impressed at all. It felt like I was putting plain water on my hair.

Back