Found: Suave Milk & Honey Conditioner in Lake Worth (West Palm Beach), Florida!!!!

lizjoseph

So while on vacation with my family down here I of course had to seekout BSS's. Not one of them had Lacio Lacio!!! (I thought I could get them cheaper down here than in NYC.) Anyway, no such luck...didn't find one bottle!!! Anyway, so my mom states that she needs envelopes, so I walk into a Dollar One store in a random strip mall by the hotel. As I walk down the first aisle, I notice Suave shampoos and conditioners. I pay no mind, but then decide otherwise...I read the labels...the entire Suave section was all Milk and Honey conditoners!!!! And in the old bottle!! (Some people have say that the old version was better. I don't know cause I've only used the one in the new bottle and it's great!) Anyway, I felt like I hit the lotto!!! I went back 2x to see if I really wanted it, after all, I had to take these back to NYC with me. Long story short,mI went back and bought 10 bottles for 1.19 each!!!I had too!!! (The price is .19 cents more than I wanted to spend, but hey, I've done worse! ) Lord only know what they're going to say at JFK. I have a back pack loaded with only conditoners, hair mayonaise, setting lotion, and heat protectant!!!:blush: Anyway, the address to store:

Dollar One
6460 Lake Worth Road
Lake Worth, FL 33463
561-967-4338

It's in the mall with the Marshalls, Washington Mutual, Winn Dixie, and Staples. It's a small store, so look carefully. Good Luck ladies!!

Re: Found: Suave Milk & Honey Conditioner in Lake Worth (West Palm Beach), Florida!!!

Hey neighbor (I live in jamaica too)! I have yet to see Suave's Milk and Honey conditioner here in Nyc! Glad you found it down in FL for so cheap!:grin:

Re: Found: Suave Milk & Honey Conditioner in Lake Worth (West Palm Beach), Florida!!!

Congrat's on the find!
I actually found some of the milk and honey in a corner liqour store about 2 weeks ago. I went in their looking for something else and they had about 8 dusty bottles sitting on a bottom shelf. That and some V05 balsam and protein. Of course I snatched them up!

Got it. Thanks again! I won't wipe them all out, I'll leave a few for you. :lachen:

Back